Favoured Personnel Record??

Daveyp01

Reaction score
I am playing as Wolfsburg in Germany and in the January 2013 transfer window I signed Hatem Ben Arfa for 15 million.

Anyway after 5 games he has 6 goals and an average rating of 7.88, he has already made it to my favoured personnel list as of 9 February 2013.

Is this a record has anyone else noticed a player becoming favoured personnel this quickly??

well in fm 09 with man city, i was on vela's favoured personnel list after about 7 games.

When I signed Matthew Bates from Boro on a free for my Notts Co. team 2nd season, he released a statement about his joy working for me, so I checked and saw i'd become one of his favoured personnel from the moment he joined!

When I signed Matthew Bates from Boro on a free for my Notts Co. team 2nd season, he released a statement about his joy working for me, so I checked and saw i'd become one of his favoured personnel from the moment he joined!

yh that happened with me with liverpool when i bought didi hamann back as a coach 4 liverpool and i was on his favoured personel list straight away

Ben Arfa was class in my Marseille team, teams were all over him every transfer window...

Sorry Guys I was referring to the Clubs favoured personnel, I dont know if I was on his!!

However to be on someone's favoured personnel list straight away is immense, you must have had great seasons

as southampton papa waigo scored 22 goals in 25 games during the first half of the season, he became a favoured personnel of the club

as southampton papa waigo scored 22 goals in 25 games during the first half of the season, he became a favoured personnel of the club

What? Really?

on 09 Aguero for my Athletio side didn't even make it on and he was captain for about 11 seasons

What? Really?

on 09 Aguero for my Athletio side didn't even make it on and he was captain for about 11 seasons

He might be a club legend and not a favoured personal, however its your game just double check

Im about to go into the year 2014, with Man City and I've been there since the start. I just commented on Sergio Aguero, saying he was a great player, and I just noticed on his favoured personnel that I'm there :D

I was in Gerrards favourite personnel the other year. And also some unknown player from the Conference who I'd never played :D

question

can you as the manager have favoured personell on your profile?