markswag101

Reaction score
I have been at Barca for over 4 yrs buh my players dont have me as FP.....suggestions on how to get me as one of their FP....
dont wanna sign players they suggest for me....

Most of the people who have me as their FP are youngsters who I gave an opportunity in the first team. Either that or people I signed, or people who I gave debuts as an International manager. Particularly those who are fairly old.

I have been at Barca for over 4 yrs buh my players dont have me as FP.....suggestions on how to get me as one of their FP....
dont wanna sign players they suggest for me....

do you talk to the press before and after games keep doing this and praising them will help

I loaned Pablo Zabaleta from Manchester City for a season and when he went back after loan had finished he has Tottenham as a favored club and me as one of his favored people and revealed to the press how much he'd loved player for the Spurs.
Weird really, the whole season his moral was poor, he switched off at almost every team talk, complacent in most games.

We did in that season win the league and reach the semi's of the champions league though.
But as I do with all my players, I man manage.
I praise the ones that need praise and give the hair dryer to those that need to be managed. (works for me)