ekul785

Reaction score
I'm sure it's probably been mentioned before, but does anyone else think it's overly hard to even become a 'Favoured Personnel' let alone a 'Legend'?

I'm about to start my 3rd season in Norway managing Kristiansund BK. I brought them up to the Premier League in my first season. Kept them in the league during my 2nd season, winning the Norwegian Cup in the same season putting us into the Europa League this season.

I'm not even featured under favoured personnel which seems a bit odd considering the size/stature of my club. To make things worse, my Assistant Manager who I brought in during my 2nd season is already an Icon!

Does anyone else think this is a bit odd? I could understand if I was managing Manchester United and won a cup that it wouldn't be a huge deal, but i'm managing a club that's not won anything of note in it's history XD

I've always found it different depending on the club. The fans profile, I think, makes a difference. Their Loyalty, Affluence, etc. seems to have a slight effect. That's just what I've found.

I got the 2nd highest status after 3 seasons with Lilleström in FM15, only played 1 season with them so far on FM16 but unless they've changed that part of the game you should feature there soon.

Who's the assistant, does he have any prev. relationship with KBK?

It took me to win 6 champion leagues on a row to become a legend of United...

But now with 9, the club now have more than 30 players plus me in favorite, icon and legend!

I think if i was at Real it would take me 15 ECL wins to become a legend.

I got the 2nd highest status after 3 seasons with Lilleström in FM15, only played 1 season with them so far on FM16 but unless they've changed that part of the game you should feature there soon.

Who's the assistant, does he have any prev. relationship with KBK?

Ah yeah, I just noticed that the AM used to play for KBK. That explains that part then :)

Still think I should at least be Preferred Personnel after winning the Norwegian Cup, but ah well. Hopefully if I do OK this season i'll move up into that section like you did with Lillestrom.

I won 3 straight league titles and 2 cups, 1 lost cup final, 2 Cl group stages and got to last 16 once, 1 EL group stage knocked out of. but still it should be easier to become a KBK-legend than LSK-legend.

I've 6 leagues, 5 portuguese cups, 5 league cups, 6 supercups, 2 champions leagues and I'm a club legend along with 3 of my players for Benfica. I wasn't even listed until I had won the champions league and after the second gained legend status.

I've 6 leagues, 5 portuguese cups, 5 league cups, 6 supercups, 2 champions leagues and I'm a club legend along with 3 of my players for Benfica. I wasn't even listed until I had won the champions league and after the second gained legend status.

Yeah, that makes sense as Benfica are a club with an infinitely richer history than KBK. I think I should still be under 'Favoured Personnel' for gaining promotion, winning the Norwegian Cup and getting entry to the Europa League.

If I remember correctly then it took me to win 4 Champions League to become a legend of Southampton :)

I'm in my fourth season with Walsall, taken them to the champions league and I'm only a favoured personnel, yet some of the players I bought in the first season are icons. Makes no sense.

I'm in my fourth season with Walsall, taken them to the champions league and I'm only a favoured personnel, yet some of the players I bought in the first season are icons. Makes no sense.

Definitely! If that happened in real life at Walsall, the manager would be considered more of an icon/legend.

Memphis has become a legend after 2 seasons, albeit having won the golden boot in the second season. So unfair...