Favourite 3 players from club

sgebenga

Reaction score
Just post your favourite 3 players from your favourite club or any club.. They cant all play at the same position. I'll start...
Favourite club : Arsenal.
Top 3 selected: Nicklas Bendtner, Alex Song & Emmanuel Eboue.

I left out the obvious Cesc but hey im a big fan of those 3.:D

fav club: chelsea
1st: michael essien
2nd: john terry
3rd: frank lampard

Nigel De Jong- Works very hard and has made some comments to motivate the team on a few occasions, held back chelseas defence single handedly when we beat them 2-1 at the start of the season

Shay Given- A class act in goal, best shot stopper in the premier league on his day, we rely on him too much aswell which is why i love him even more

Carlos Tevez- God

- Steve Harper :wub:
- Jose Enrique
- Kevin Nolan

Ah, you've answered the question for me (A)

Oh hw did i forget the verminator.!? and I dont know why chelsea fans dont like drogba?:S:S:S I hate him so much but i think he is top class. I hate rooney too. That ******* nearly missed the penalty today

Oh hw did i forget the verminator.!? and I dont know why chelsea fans dont like drogba?:S:S:S I hate him so much but i think he is top class. I hate rooney too. That ******* nearly missed the penalty today

oh i do like the drogs alot but i personally believe we play better football and are alot more affective when essien plays, plus he conects with the fans alot writes blogs monthly answers fans questions etc really lovely bloke and plus hes an absolute ******* tank haha.

Lool i have never really take a close look at Essien's play before. a lot of people speak well of him. well mate I just hope you beat man utd in 2 weeks. u would make me a very happy man

Rooney, Giggs and after todays perfomance good old Park JS

Lool i have never really take a close look at Essien's play before. a lot of people speak well of him. well mate I just hope you beat man utd in 2 weeks. u would make me a very happy man

im very sure we would my friend haha, i would be abit chuft also im sure. can see a draw in that game we could possibly win it but we would need essien playing for sure to stop carrick and fletcher from playing.

Liverpool-I cannot pick, I really can't

I mean I just wrote Carra, Gerrard, Torres but then I thought this season Mascherano and Reina have been better and hardly injured, so I can't pick :S

Liverpool-I cannot pick, I really can't

I mean I just wrote Carra, Gerrard, Torres but then I thought this season Mascherano and Reina have been better and hardly injured, so I can't pick :S

It's not who's the best, but your favourite.

Last edited:
im very sure we would my friend haha, i would be abit chuft also im sure. can see a draw in that game we could possibly win it but we would need essien playing for sure to stop carrick and fletcher from playing.

Yes u can boys. You have to. Get Cech back in goal and you will be alrite. I will be cheering you on all the way. HOW I HATE manutd.!(6)

Sheff Utd: Ched Evens, Billy Sharp and Montgomery...
Liverpool: Torres, Gerrard, and Agger...

Tottenham Hotspur
1 - Aaron Lennon
2 - Gareth Bale
3 - Jermain Defoe

Really hard to choose from Spurs, Modric, Kranjcar, Bassong, Huddlestone i love them all!

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

good thread by the way