Favourite Actor/Actress?

Becky

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The question is in the title.
I don't have any specific favourites of my own but off the top of my head I like Christian Bale, Robert Pattinson, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman.

Last edited:
Has to be adam sandler the guys is just so so funny :)

The question is in the title.
I don't have any specific favourites of my own but off the top of my head I like Christian Bale, Robert Pattinson, Michael Caine, Gary Numan and Alan Rickman.
Gary Newman? He sang Cars didnt he,i didnt know he was an actor too.

My favorite actors,Russell Crowe,Robert De Niro,Sir Anthony Hopkins and Jack Nicholson.

Actresses,Hillary Swank,Emily Procter,Algelina Jolie

Last edited:
I have heard the name gary newman just dont no where from

I have heard the name gary newman just dont no where from
Yes he had a number 1 hit with a song called Cars.I think she has him mixed up with Gary Oldman.

Last edited:
Yes he had a number 1 hit with a song called Cars.I think he hass him mixed up with Gary Oldman.

Oops sorry I did mean Gary Oldman, I have no idea who Gary Newman is though.
Oh btw I am a she not a he, hence the username! Lol ;)

Daniel Day Lewis for me the mans a genious, closely followed by Denzel Washington

Johnny Depp is by far my fav actor...actress is another matter because i dont want to sway it by looks....nah cant really say one off the top of my head

best actor ?? gary out of team america....... ga turka turka shurpa shurpa ahh mohamad jihhad durka laa

Oops sorry I did mean Gary Oldman, I have no idea who Gary Newman is though.
Oh btw I am a she not a he, hence the username! Lol ;)
Oops,please forgive me :( I didn't pay much attention to your user-name i do apologise.This is the second time ive made this mistake lol.

My favourite actor is John Cusack followed by Denzel Washington, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. Favourite actress is currently Anna Belknap (Lindsey Monroe from CSI NY)

Here are mine... (in no particular order)

Males
Christian Bale
Ed Norton
Takeshi Kitano
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Tom Cruise
Michael J Fox

Females
Penelope Cruz
Jodie Foster

Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Matt Damon and Forrest Whitaker.
No particular favorite actresses for me, though I've always enjoyed seeing Nicole Kidman on-screen. :)

will ferrell
jim carrey
robert danny j
tom hanks
bill murray

Hi,

My Favorite Actor:

1)Tom Cruise
2)Angus MacFadyen
3)James Stewart
4)Glenn Ford
5)Tom Hanks