Favourite Ever Goal

Giggs' FA cup goal against Arsenal; The King's goal against Liverpool in the FA Cup Final (1996 me thinks); Bergkamp against Newcastle(when he flicks the ball past Dabizas, I think, turns and strokes it past Given); Robbie Keanes goal against Blackburn last Sunday; Kevin Nolan's goal against Arsenal in the FA Cup this year was utter class.

All of these are amongst my favourites but my all time fave has to be Rooney's volley against Newcastle. The boy was still arguing with ref when he scored. Pure class.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=7dd5q_ESv8U"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I know technicaly this wasn't a goal, but it was a goal even if it wasn't and so it should be one of my favourite goals. But it isn't because it wasn't even though it clearly was. Cheating Swiss *******. Neutral my ****. :irked: :mad: :( :weep:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=J7ORP_Gv5Rs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Ronin, Terry was the one who caused a foul on the goalie, it wasn't a goal live with it and stop looking for scapegoats for England's failures.

clackerbag said:
Ronin, Terry was the one who caused a foul on the goalie, it wasn't a goal live with it and stop looking for scapegoats for England's failures.

Terry had his eyes on the ball and had every right to challenge for it, The ref could of gave it either way as it looked 50/50 and I don't blame him for the desicion he had to make. I don't think Ronin is looking for a scapegoat, he just falls in the opposite 50 to me.

wow1xf.gif

Is pretty special. :D

Pretty special? it is special, defence are all confused :D

Ibrahimovic is special. Most meaningful goals 2 me r, Mickey Thomas' free kick against Arsenal 4 Wrexham in FA cup, Keiron Durkan's goal through Schmeichels legs at Old Trafford in 95 2 give Wrexham 1-0 lead in FA Cup (went on 2 lose 5-2 but we were cheated).

Then Kevin Russels goal at Upton Park when Wrexham beat them 1-0, ( i was 9 and was right behind the goal), and also Ugarte's and Ferguson's at Millenium Stadium last year in LDV final

ajw said:
Rob.Carlos f-kick
a volley ^ he scored from on the goal line

The Carlos 1 from on the goal line is something else.

Easy... Corinthians 2 X 2 Real Madrid for the 2000 World Club Champion.

The second goal of the match Edilson put the ball betwen Karembeu legs and kick by the left side scoring the goal.

Got any clips of it?

That Ibrahimovic goal is awesome, he does score some special ones.