Favourite FM?

Favourite FM?

• Total voters

W4NKER

Reaction score
So FM12 is out. What do you think? Is it your favourite?

Whilst its a great game I still prefer FM10 to be honest. I like the simplier layout and less complicated team talks. FM08 would be my second favourite.

Give reasons for your vote.

CM4 is my personal favourite.
It had the new interface at the time and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Closely followed by CM99-00 which had the wonderkids Saviola, Ronaldinho and Aimar.
And then you had the likes of Zidane, Batistuta and Romario in their prime.

Cm3 was my favourite, Kaka and Robinho from Santos these two little wonderkids... the good times!

but I voted for Fm12 :) I am really liking this years edition :)

FM12 is good better than 11 maybe but STEAM? ... please it's killing me

FM 12 all the way, but i still have fm 11 running still, and still playing my 20th season arsenal save ;)

FM 11 was my favorite.

Way easier than this years, for a starter :L

Honestly? Fm 12 was a waste of money, just hate the game. Fm 10 was the best FM ever.

Gonna bump this as FM12 has been out a while now.

FM10.
FM12 = Too many glitches - injuries after all subs done, red cards, weird team-talk reactions, top managers signing to lower clubs even if they are top of their respective league, harder to put your players on loan with loads being 'unviable'.

FM10.
FM12 = Too many glitches - injuries after all subs done, red cards, weird team-talk reactions, top managers signing to lower clubs even if they are top of their respective league, harder to put your players on loan with loads being 'unviable'.
I agree with everything 100% lol

Just played it for another 30mins since my last post -
- Offer good players to clubs for zero money and no one puts in a bid, saying the asking price is too much (WTF?)
- Having to pay some regens a ridiculous amount of money per week even though they're 17!
- Losing coaches to another club and not being notified they have been approached by this club in the first place!

- Offer good players to clubs for zero money and no one puts in a bid, saying the asking price is too much (WTF?)
- Having to pay some regens a ridiculous amount of money per week even though they're 17!
- Losing coaches to another club and not being notified they have been approached by this club in the first place!
Lol. I'm Man Utd manager, top of hall of fame, winning league and Champions League every season and a 18 year old DEMANDS first team football and £30k a week. I know this happens in real life (Paul Pogba for example) but too often in FM12.

I'm old school and like to process seasons asap. Still even playing CM01/02. No team talks, no press conferences, no hassle. Pick a tactic, buy players, play matches, win trophies. Boom

Also Toon, if anything selling and loaning players in FM10 is the complete opposite - its too easy. I'm in 2038 on my Man Utd save there and with so many quality regens you can loan each out and get approx £1m per loan fee. FOund myself regularly getting £15m+ a transfer window just from loan fees lol