Favourite Football Kit

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 5K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
I didnt know where to put this so i decided to stick it in here. Am sure everyone is familiar with FIFA clubs and that you get to pick your own kits and me and my friends always argue about what kit is the best, so thats where i got the idea from

So whats your favourite kit?

Mines the Tigres away kit:

View attachment 51133

to be honest i would like the newcastle 3rd kit if it didnt have that piece of **** over the the chest:P

Yeah mate, an example, my and my friends play a 4-2-3-1 formation with one as the ST and another as the CAM and me controling the rest of the team (all random players and poo :))

You compete in leagues etc, unfortunatly you cant upload any videos online from online matches just to show you what its like

Either

_42752501_penalty416.jpg

Or

pinkshirt203_203x152.jpg

Palermo

487429_640_450.jpg

Ajax 98
Ajax-98-Home.gif

Germany 2010 *drool*

new-germany-football-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
I liked this one:
tottenham_hotspur_2008-2009-a.gif

Also, Arsenal's Home Kit, this season... -_-

Was just thinking of creating a thread about this, Decided to search it first (being a good member :P) Not sure why it hasn't really taken off considering some of the threads, but anyway I'm gonna try kick this off again

I have 2 of my main favourites and 1 recent favourite of mine all different teams funnily enough.

manutdcentenery.jpg
thought it was one of the best kit ideas ever. Don't know where my top went though :(

orangegerskit.jpg
on of my fav rangers ones.

yellownewcastlekit.jpg
not many people liked it but I thought this one was amazing.

So whats all your favourite kits ?

I've always found Marseille's Kits & Tracksuits very nice. They always do a good job I think. And what partick thistle top you talking about Oz ?

Back