Favourite Football Kit

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 5K
Is that inter one honestly real :O or a made one on PS ? because i do think thats quite nice actually ;p

Liverpool's home. Maybe cause I am used to it but still.. that is my taste:D

Is that inter one honestly real :O or a made one on PS ? because i do think thats quite nice actually ;p

yeah, ive got one of them

Edit: Here is Sneijder wearing it :P

Wesley-Sneijder-7.jpg

Last edited:
I think theres a mjority of gold tops that everyone has to say are nice, because really they aren't that common so everyone likes them more. I loved the united Centenary one especially the gold!

Loved this shirt. I tried to buy one on ebay and they go for £70 - £100 these days!

images

And this is my favourite shirt that I currently own, Fiorentina's home shirt from '94

image_15455.gif

Loved this shirt. I tried to buy one on ebay and they go for £70 - £100 these days!

images

God that's old :P wonder how much the centenary one is, I would love to get that back. That and the Schmeichel Green goalie one I owned that too but lost it moving house I think :( you would think hundreds of people would want that just now because of the whole Glazier thing.

My oldest united top though which I gave to my young cousin who is a utd fan since he was a baby -
95-96-man-utd-home-shirt-plus-cantona-no_-7.gif
think that was also my first united shirt.

And Ozzie tbh I think the one before that was nicer - the pink and grey one.​

images

God that's old :P wonder how much the centenary one is, I would love to get that back. That and the Schmeichel Green goalie one I owned that too but lost it moving house I think :( you would think hundreds of people would want that just now because of the whole Glazier thing.

My oldest united top though which I gave to my young cousin who is a utd fan since he was a baby -
95-96-man-utd-home-shirt-plus-cantona-no_-7.gif
think that was also my first united shirt.

And Ozzie tbh I think the one before that was nicer - the pink and grey one.​

I <3 that shirt.​

Defo the gold one, Thats my favourite ever Utd one. And one of my other favs is the blue 40th anniversary one CR7 on the back :wub:

That's the one I was thinking - Wasn't his choice though however I do prefer that one ^ :P think it looks class.

Back