favourite football strips in scottish football?

kevdo

Reaction score
Just wondering folks,as well as your own team whats your favourite football strip from years past in scotland?

I liked the gers top that was nike and just plain blue!

I dont know much about the SPL put i like the celtic home shirt the green and white one

Hearts FC strip will always be my favorite,i love the Jambo's colours.

Latest Rangers strip is brillant. However I always liked the Aberdeen strip.

The 07/08 Celtic third kit was fantastic. Bring it back!

The Celtic bumblbee strip lol. My first Celtic top that wasn't handed down lol.

There's been quite a few shockers though ain't there?
There's been a few gers away tops that hav been downright awful as well as helluva wrong!
The lilac adiddas one was **** as wel as the nike one with the white and black but the orange diadora one should never have been on a gers players back nevermind on sale!
It was total and utter shameless merchandising capitalising on supporters who tie the gers to the orange walk! pure money making over stamping out bigotry! (and don't start with the whole dutch thing that was jst a cover up!)

sorry hoops fans bt i agree with kris the bumblbee top is one of the worst tops there has ever been! it's right up there with man utds camouflaged grey effort! and your home top with the blue peoples on it? wat a joke that was must have been a teddy bear that designed that one!
the away top from that year was honkin too,looked like a graph from a school maths chart with sick over it! lol :D

anyway i like the albion rovers strip,i'm going to cliftonville to support them this year wi my new top from the wee rovers shop!

MON THE WEE ROVERS!

bumblebee top the greatest of all time thank god its back out

Morton new away top for some reason i like it
the worst one was the tartan one a couple of years ago or the ghastly celtic bumblebee strip

hey guys how do u get the strip showing instead of the badge when playin a match?

bumblebee top the greatest of all time thank god its back out
AWW. If you mean this seasons away top then it should be classed as a danger to people. Seriously, it can f--king blind people :S

i have always like the hearts kits honestly, i also for some reason like falkirks though its plain, would be nice if some people could post pictures as us englishmen dont know much about the SPL let alone the SPL kits :)

There's been quite a few shockers though ain't there?
There's been a few gers away tops that hav been downright awful as well as helluva wrong!
The lilac adiddas one was **** as wel as the nike one with the white and black but the orange diadora one should never have been on a gers players back nevermind on sale!
It was total and utter shameless merchandising capitalising on supporters who tie the gers to the orange walk! pure money making over stamping out bigotry! (and don't start with the whole dutch thing that was jst a cover up!)

sorry hoops fans bt i agree with kris the bumblbee top is one of the worst tops there has ever been! it's right up there with man utds camouflaged grey effort! and your home top with the blue peoples on it? wat a joke that was must have been a teddy bear that designed that one!
the away top from that year was honkin too,looked like a graph from a school maths chart with sick over it! lol :D

anyway i like the albion rovers strip,i'm going to cliftonville to support them this year wi my new top from the wee rovers shop!

MON THE WEE ROVERS!

I give you this effort from the start of the season!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/e...tle-go-camouflage-for-new-kit-86908-21576928/

Honking in the extreme! oO)