• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K

Joneesy

CHAMPI2NS
Reaction score
I'm bored..

Call_of_Duty_logo.PNG

What's your favourite game mode on any of the CoD's, whether it'll be on CoD4, WaW or MW2.

Mine is either Hardcore Headquarters or Hardcore Search & Destroy on MW2.

What about you?

xx

Haha, I'm suprised you have a favourite game mode, you're terrible at the game ;)

Mine's got to be Ground War & Search & Destroy..

I love free for all's, but the only thing i hate about them is the constant scumy boosters!!! although it is fun finding them and then destroying them with an RPG :D

Haha there's loads of video's on YouTube of people making boosters cry. But then again, if someone offered my 10th prestige, I'd take it ;)

Haha there's loads of video's on YouTube of people making boosters cry. But then again, if someone offered my 10th prestige, I'd take it ;)

I've seen them on Youtube they are awsome! lol thats what inspired me to make a class up just for hunting boosters :D

Capture the Flag or Hardcore TDM love running around with my riot shield becuase only takes one bash on hardcore

Top 5
1.Search & Destroy
2.Free-For-All
3.Domination
4.Demolition
5.Hardcore most pit

Search & Destroy most probably. I like fast paced game modes as patience isn't a strong point of my game.

Objective Barebones Pro.

Also, there is an existing thread for general MW2 nattering.

CTF
Search & Destroy

I'm an objective game player

Free-For-All. Nothing like winning the game with 30-0 when the second best player has 6-7.

Back