Favourite Game Mode On CoD.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joneesy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
1. Search And Destroy
2. Free For All
3. Mercenary TDM/Demolition

Free-For-All. Nothing like winning the game with 30-0 when the second best player has 6-7.

That's because you're a geek! :(

I've only ever gotten 30-0 once, and it was a magical moment.. Just gutted I never had the nuke on :'(

That's because you're a geek! :(

I've only ever gotten 30-0 once, and it was a magical moment.. Just gutted I never had the nuke on :'(

In the game I got that, I got a message from one of the other players calling me a booster. Such an amazing compliment that was :wub:

In the game I got that, I got a message from one of the other players calling me a booster. Such an amazing compliment that was :wub:

Did you remember to say thank you? :P

It's ironic, i got a message earlier from some guy saying 'u suk'..

:S

Search and destroy
Demolition
Mosh pit (though its gone now)

I like search because it proves how you can do without constantly respawning

Search and destroy
Demolition

I joined your game once when you were playing demolition and you killed me twice so i left :D

Search and destroy
Demolition

There is Hardcore mosh pit tho.. ;)

I joined your game once when you were playing demolition and you killed me twice so i left :D

Joe killed you twice? You must be bad..

There is Hardcore mosh pit tho.. ;)

Everything about hardcore screams: "Why move when you can stay here and camp?"

No UAV, no killcam, hardly any life (Negates the necessity for SP and provides the opportunity to use Cold Blooded) is why Hardcore is for *******. No offence of course Daniel :wub:

Everything about hardcore screams: "Why move when you can stay here and camp?"

No UAV, no killcam, hardly any life (Negates the necessity for SP and provides the opportunity to use Cold Blooded) is why Hardcore is for *******. No offence of course Daniel :wub:

None taken.. :)

I don't tend to play it that much, only when I'm bored. :S

Back