Favourite goal celebration?

brock_09

Reaction score
Had a good look in the forums for a thread like this, so sorry in advance if there already is one :)

was just wondering what everyones favourite football celebration is, examples would be robocrouch, tim cahills boxing corner flag, i cant think of any more at this time, but just post here with your favs :)

thanks

Robbie Keane's Rollover and pistols

Every time Inzaghi scores a goal, be it a tap-in or off a huge deflection, he just goes mental, I never get tired of it. Del Piero's tongue waving is also just brilliant :) Henry's signature just walking to the corner flag and waiting for his mates to give 'em a big old hug was great, too.

Of one-offs...

Dennis v Sunderland 1997
YouTube- Dennis Bergkamp Great Goal Sunderland v. Arsenal 1997

Eric Cantona v Sunderland 1996
YouTube- eric cantona goal

cantona's is my fav i rekon, just to stand there taking in the applause, legend :) even if he did play for united...

Jimmy Bullard vs Man City.

EPIC WIN!

Kenwyne Jones Cartwheel Backflip. Never knew such a big guy could do something like that

For some reason I like Cahill's on the corner flag.

Oba Martins was pretty good aswell, all those flips he did! hero!

I don't know if anyone has done it professionally, but my celebration when I score is I pick up the ball, "sign" it and then hand it to the keeper! :D

Actual celebration - Nani v spurs Leap of death flip thing and then being squashed by his team mates

Atmosphere celebration - Macheda v Villa.. i still get goosebumps when i watch it, was very emotional for everyone

Did like bullards against city but dan petrescu and roberto di matteo used to pull out some great celebrations if anyone can remember.