Favourite map on Black Ops and why?

Black ops would have to be fring range worst is cracked :L But it's all about Favela in the mw2 days <3

Array is probably my favorite, followed by Firing Range. Not a fan of Cracked or Crisis.

I like them all apart from Crisis and Hanoi !!
My faves are probably Launch, Jungle, Radiation and Firing Range

Its strange because when the game first came out I was like Oh **** I hate all the maps!! Bt now they've pretty much all grown on me for different reasons :D

Apart from the multiplayer maps what is your favourite map on zombies and what is the highest level you got to?

My favourite zombie map is Kino der Toten were I got to round 27

Jungle is the best in my opinion.

Launch is the worst.

Kino is the best and round 25 I'm not very good I let my mates kill the zombies while I'll just die :)

havana because it's the best demolition spawn trap.

hate noobtown.

forgot to mention, all black ops map suck.

Last edited:
Havana, Nuketown, Firing Range, Summit

Despise the rest of them

Experienced that first hand the other day. Joined a game as the spawn rape was getting into full swing. Killed 7 times in a row within half a second of spawning before i quit, truly horrible.

hate noobtown.

forgot to mention, all black ops map suck.

"All Black Ops maps suck"

Yet, you've stated you like Havana as it's the best map to spawn trap people?

the black ops map suck imo. but if i had to choose, it would be havana, for the reason i gave.

The question on the thread title is favourite map. To which he replied 'Havana' then gave his reasoning, he didn't say 'I like Havana' or 'Havana is good'. Just that it is his favourite.

EDIT: Zoomed.

he never said he liked it, he said out of them all he prefers it.

Zoomed by 2 people boo :(

I really can't get into Black Ops, seems to get worse ever since World at War. MW2 was ok, I could deal with that and play that a few hours a day. But Black Ops just gets seriously repetitive, the guns aren't very good. However, I do love the zombies!

My favourite online map would probably be Stadium.

Villa and Cracked because they are the only maps I can nearly use a sniper in :$

Hate Nuketown