Favourite match ...

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
favourite game ive been to was the 2007 fa cup final chelsea v utd it was so great to see drogba score a late extra time winner against utd and see all the utd fans start to walk out of wembley whilst us chelsea fans celebrated :D

favourite away game i went to was west ham 1-4 chelsea in 2007 that was briulliant especially as my mates who i went with support west ham so yeah and also got to see shaun wright phillips score his first two chelsea goals which were both class :D

Favourite match watched: Shelbourne v Deportivo CL round 3 qualifier 0-0 in the old Landsdowne
Favourite match attended: Shelbourne v Hadjuk Split CL round 2 qualifier second leg same year 2-0 after 3-2 down in the first match. I was behind the goal for this at age ten and just remember it hitting the net.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIxHcILzZEE"]YouTube- Davey Rogers[/ame]

also look at the goal labelled alan moore(2nd goal of the game)

Last edited:
Favourite away was Gooners away last season just gone.. Seeing 60,000 muppets inside the Emirates, seeing infront of my eyes a 30 year old gooner sitting with his mum giving it to us, then getting told off by the steward and then the mum crying priceless. Diamanti's missed penalty was a blow, but didn't spoil the day as that woman crying actually made my year! Still a library at an Arsenal ground!

Vålerenga's 4-1 win of Lyn. First time we beat them (our city rivals) in 28 years.

Favourite Match: IFK Göterborg vs GAIS 0-1 first win in 16 years for us.
Favourite match watched: IFK Göterborg vs GAIS 0-1
Favourite Away: IFK Göterborg vs GAIS 0-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back