Favourite part of FM?

Reaction score
Was just thinking, what is everyone's favourite part of FM10?

Mine, for example, is the transfer season, I like trying to sign bargains and then move them into the teams ranks. I enjoy playing with the big teams too because it is great to get one marquee signing and then trying to sign youth players.

What about everyone else?

I like watching my regens turn into fantastic players and watching their goals/assists over the years.

the satisfaction of plucking an unknown teenager from obscurity and mouldng him into a star. then the challenge of trying to keep hold of him as the big clubs come knocking!

I like watching my regens turn into fantastic players and watching their goals/assists over the years.

Yea same here. Turning a local-born youth player into one of the best players in the world. Exxxxcellent.

2nd season transfer window, never know what baragins you'll get

Love watch young talent blossom..also wealing and dealing. Buying players and selling them for a profit.

I love making a small club successful

My favourite part is the off the pitch stuff. I love getting the training schedules, the right coaches, buying in players, bringing in a wonderkid that I didnt just read on the net, loaning out youth players, checking on them, balancing the check book, media interaciton.

All that kind of stuff. I had a really enjoyable save game with a mate of mine who I was living with last year in university. I was responsible for all that kind of stuff (director of football I suppose thats called) and he was in charge of tactics and assisted me. Brought Brighton to English champions (not overnight success we were a long time at it.)

when the season is over and i get my new budget for the new season and expectations etc. the worst part is when the new season actually starts. for some reason i want a clean record

I love those great words that sometimes appears the day after season update day... '(regen) is possibly the greatest player of his generation'

i like fm when i get i team like guildford who are not good and not expected to do well and make them win the league

when you find and sign a player in the game and you hear hes been signed in real life by a good team