wayne81

Reaction score
{hav'nt seen this tread so thought i would try it}
who is your first player you buy every time ?
mine has to be wellington nem from shaktar without a doubt dont really hear much about him but hes young and always puts in a shift and a goal machine.

Well I always liked Enzo Perez, one of the complete players in the game, on FM15 i got a special likening for Calleri

Don't have a player that I always buys when playing, but one of my favourites would have to be Neymar. Amazing player, still young and scores tons of goals, and gets so many assists. When it comes to players that aren't at his level, then maybe Montoya. His stats aren't perfect, but he's a solid RB both defesively and when it comes to taking those long raids :)

Paulo Dybala - had to make a promise on new save not to buy him to give other strikers a chance in my teams

Lucas Romero - Can't seem to help it either i always need a midfielder and he is the best for price and you can buy him with almost anyone and he can more or less play straight from the off.

Neymar Jr-huge fan of him
My favourite FM player and IRL.
He's my favourite player since he started playing football...
Next Pele,He's an incredible skillfull player !

Lucas Romero - Can't seem to help it either i always need a midfielder and he is the best for price and you can buy him with almost anyone and he can more or less play straight from the off.

Easily the number one player to buy in FM15.

Personally will never forgive the scum bag for throwing a tantrum and disrupting the entire team the day before the UCL final because he wanted a transfer :mad: (back in the 15.1 days I think)

My favourite has to be Juan Mata, amazing at CM, AMR, AMC. I also have a soft spot for players who score freekicks and he gets me 5 to 10 a season!

{hav'nt seen this tread so thought i would try it}
who is your first player you buy every time ?
mine has to be wellington nem from shaktar without a doubt dont really hear much about him but hes young and always puts in a shift and a goal machine.

I always used to get Nem a few FMs ago, quality dribbler!

From old games again - Willian used to be class as was Wijnaldum.

Last year I loved Ocampos and Quintero.

This year I'm not sure, I have such a large and quality team it's hard to pick!

I do like Humam Tariq and Ademoglu though as I brought them from 16/17 odd and now I'm in 2023, my longest save ever!

As Aaron said, Mata is unreal. Hes still a beast in 2023 and also my most consistent freekick scorer :)

Bruno Fernandes from Udinese. I don't know why. I like him as a talent and he always gets me the assists and goals I need.

Lucas Romero
This. Such an important presence and all-around player in the middle of the pitch.

I also usually always buy Eder Alvarez Balanta to my defense. Good enough Day #1 to get minutes with any top, top team.

Hulk for me. Scores minimum 30 goals from the right wing playing as an inside forward for me. He's awesome there. Get him to learn get forward whenever possible and beat offside trap. He's the best on the game in that position for me.

Another player will be Rvp if I'm playing manutd. Scores 40+ goals a season for 3 straight seasons or so. Another beast. For the youngsters Andrija Zivkovic, Romero, pavel padebarak, luka jovic

Gabriel Barbosa
Perfect false nine / poacher for me. This lad scores 30+ goals each season. Marvellous player but cons are his selfishness and injury proneness.

Andriy Yarmolenko from - dynamo kyiv, first season he success with 42 goals ( in southampton ) and i buy only 7.5M and now the sale value 28M

Hey. I allways buy Zivkovic too. What position do you use him???

A few of portuguese talents, Nelson Oliveira is a goal machine on FM (I just hope that one day IRL he'll match his FM counterpart), Marcos Lopes is a real talent (a bit underrated, specially on his technique), and Bruno Fernandes a solid dynamo on the midfield, João Mário as well. And of course Ruben Neves. I just hope that Bernardo Silva gets his more than deserved boost on his stats, as well Gonçalo Paciência. And our U20 side also has a lot of potencial, something to think about for future FMs.