Favourite Pot Noodle?

Favourite Pot Noodle?

• Total voters

Gatid

Reaction score
Hello guys, i assume im not the only pot noodle fan here. Thought i'd just create a poll to see what everybody likes. My personal favourite is the Bombay Badboy the hottest one though i do like the original curry aswell. Just vote for the one you like most and please post aswell.

Poll will be up soon my first time doing it so please be patient.

Last edited:
Whats a Pop Noodle? :p. If you mean pot, then mine is the Green one, chicken and mushroom I think.

**** little mistake!, how do i change it? lol.

i loved the bacon flavor pot noodle but dont make them anymore :(

Sorry boys.
Sweet & spicy takes the crown

I haven't had one in years.:( I can't even remember which one i used to like.:O

Has to be the classic Chicken and Mushroom always a crowd pleaser, is the Jimmy Bullard of the Pot Noodle world.

Ah the quality of the FM-Base threads is on the rise I see.

On topic: Bombay Bad Boy smells like armpit.

I like them all.

Chicken & Mushroom is the best tho.

bombay badboy smells awful but tastes amazing, the chowmein actually tastes awful, just tastes like soy sauce

ever since the pot noodle cancer scare involving the ''adulterated chilli powder'' and sudan 1 theyve changed a few recipes, and completely withdrawn the bacon sizzler which was my favourite.

chicken and mushroom was my second fave, but the new recipe is horrible. if you try and ignore the taste of salt it tastes so bland.

the only ones i like now are curry and sweet n sour

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

i loved the bacon flavor pot noodle but dont make them anymore :(

as i said, the cancer scare put an end to the bacon sizzler :(

Last edited:
bombay bad boy all the way i could actually live on them

ok guys i have a load of these around my house one of them is a beef and tomato, im up for one now, might have it before i go to bed

ok guys i have a load of these around my house one of them is a beef and tomato, im up for one now, might have it before i go to bed

just beat you to it. mmmmmmmmmm :D