Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
whether its a fifty yard screamer, a well placed finish or a beautiful dribble pass the keeper. football is all about goals, so what are you're favourite type of goal.

i personally prefer an audacious lob close range or from outside the penalty area. every time i see my players do that, i get an incredible kick :D

Reaction score
any goal that it is scored in the last minute to win a game!!!!!!
thats a good feeling!!!

Reaction score
mine is 15 meter lobs like cantona's famous goal.....absolutely love it

Reaction score
Have to say i am also a big fan of the lob. Leigh Griffiths scored a peach of one from 30 yards out against Feyenoord for me in the Europa League. Bit gutted it was not in the league cause a definite goal of the season winner

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
When I score from a corner aimed at the far post.

Reaction score
After a great teamwork, or a goal from a long range - these are my favourites :)

Reaction score
Long shots. I love long shot goals. Thats why i always sign DM's with high long shot capabilities :D

Reaction score
After my strikers have missed about 20 1 on 1s in the match then finally score one near the end of the game to get the 1-0 win.

Reaction score
Long curving shots.. especially during DFK

Reaction score
Goals scored by anyone in a Newcastle United shirt.

Si

Reaction score
Coming back from 2-0 down to get that 3rd goal to lead 3-2. Always amazing feeling, whether it's in FM or in "real" life (I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the two any more) against Blackpool in midweek.

Reaction score
Killer ball through the defence so that the striker can run onto it and shoot it hard into one of the corners. Or a DFK that curls past the wall and into the net.

Reaction score
I just love the full team play goal with awesome passes that demolishes a defense.

Reaction score
I just love goals where my wingers dribble past a full back (preferrably past more players though :D), whipping in a beautifull cross, followed by my striker or AMC just barely getting their foot against the ball, making a goal through the goalie's legs or against the far post. I love em!

Reaction score
Own goals!

Also it usually make the player that scored it have a worse average rating on FM, bonus!