Favourite weapons on Black Ops.

i use the no skill guns like the Galil, AK 74, AK47, G11 etc.

Commando - Suppressed (sometimes + red dot sight too)
Commando - Extended mags
Aug/Famas - Suppressed
G11 - Low power scope
Kiparis - grip + extended mags
Stoner63 - extended mags
Aug - Swarovski scope

Crossbow - my accuracy is less than 7% (which i assume doesn't include kills when i stick the bolt near an enemy and get a residual explosion kill) but it's so satisfying to get a long range crossbow stick kill. And even without a kill, the icon that appears to let an enemy know theres a bolt nearby acts as a detterent at least, useful to gain vtal seconds in objective games.

Last edited:
Class 1 - AK47 with Grenade Launcher
Class 2 - Stakeout with Grip
Class 3 - Galil with Red Dot Sight
Class 4 - G11 with Variable Zoom
Class 5 - PSG1 with Variable Zoom

My favourite weapons on Black Ops. :)

Anything apart from AK-74u which needs it stats lower it's far to easy to kill with.

AK47 with Reflex Scope
Crossbow
Sleight of Hand
Hardened
Second Chance Pro

Isn't amazing... but does the trick more often than not :)

Haven't played in almost 60 days since my Xbox connection decided to die on me. But the AK47 I always used, no attachment - CoD4 style. I thought it was a much more fun gun to use then too.

Ahh, now I'm missing CoD4.

This is how i roll, i like to go into detail despite being an average player.

Class 1

Aug + Swarovski Scope (known as the ACOG on all other weapons)
Crossbow

Hardline
SOH Pro
Hacker

Class 2 (my most used class)

Commando + Suppressor + Red Dot (Struggling to settle on a weapon choice, have flitted with Aug/Famas/Galil/Commando/AK47 to use as my suppressed weapon, currently settled on Commando, despite the unpredictable recoil when using a suppressor.)

Crossbow

Ghost Pro
Warlord Pro
Ninja Pro

Sometimes exchange the Red Dot and Warlord Pro for SOH Pro and no secondary attachment.

Class 3

Kiparis + Grip + Extended Mags
Strela (unsure why i chose a non ghost pro class to be my AA class, but if i get targeted by aircraft, lightweight pro allows me to nip back indoors quickly)

Lightweight Pro
Warlod Pro
Marathon (So close to pro it hurts)

Obsessed with the Kiparis, although arguably other SMG's can do things better in certain areas, i sometimes swap out for the MP5K.

Class 4

Insert SMG here. Skorpion on small maps, sometimes the MP5K.
But mostly the Kiparis atm. + Grip + Extended mags
CZ75 + Full auto

Scavenger
Warlord Pro
Tactical Mask

Trying to get the pro versions of Scavenger and Tactical Mask so i can try out the following tactic on small maps and maps with lots of rooms/buildings:

Flashbang a room, possibly followed by a frag, wait for hit markers, tactical mask pro will allow you to see where any flashed enemies are on the minimap, you don't have to worry about hanging back to prevent yourself from getting flashed with tactical mask pro either, so you can rush the room as soon as the flash goes off. Enter the room, spray with an SMG and hopefully kill all enemies, resupply both sets of grenades from the dead, then move onto the next room and repeat.

Class 5 (my experimental attempt to get into sniping...)

G11 + low power scope
CZ75 + full auto upgrade

Hardline
Steady Aim Pro
Ninja Pro

Have tried switching the G11 into my ghost class but the lack of a suppressor makes it difficult. But the G11 is incredibly fun once you've got used to it. Even hip fire is ridiculously accurate at range.

Other classes not in my current loadout are:

Heavy class

Galil + Dual or Extended mags
Crossbow

Flak Jacket
Hardened
Tactical Mask

'LMG Class'

If i come accross a bunch of good Assault Riflers, i know i'm not good enugh to take them on with an AR, and usually i won't be able to get close enough to use an SMG, I'm a rubbish sniper, and noob tubing despite being a previous favourite activity of mine is now not something i do often. Leaving me with only one option, to outmuscle them with sustained, penetrative fire. Most seem to duck in and out of cover when they think you are reloading, keeping up a sustained assualt on their position thanks to larger clips usually catches a few out.

M60 + Grip and/or Extended mags / Stoner63 + Extended mags

CZ75

Flak Jacket
Hardened
Tactical Mask

or

Scavenger
Warlord
Tactical Mask

Depending on if i'm playing a defensive of offensive style.

My favourite class.

Galil (+red dot sight and suppressor)
Python dual wield.
Camera spike.

Ghost perk
Warlord pro perk
Hacker perk

Last edited: