[FBKits]- Shorts and Socks Style

Is the Blue Square Prem going to be done?

Didn't know where else to post, so I thought here. Why has the Rate my Kit thread been locked!?

mlsprev.jpg

MLS download link

Whoever is doing the championship can feel free to use these Reading kits I made for my request thread. And I'll get going on the Brasilerao again. I have set an ambitious goal to get them all done by the time the 2011 Brasilerao starts up in early May.
Reading_H.png
Reading_A.png

I know the new kits are all out soon but has anyone done the majority of the 'Serie a' shorts and sock 10/11 kits?? the Premiership and MLS kits are excellent btw good job peoples.

Whoever is doing the championship can feel free to use these Reading kits I made for my request thread. And I'll get going on the Brasilerao again. I have set an ambitious goal to get them all done by the time the 2011 Brasilerao starts up in early May.
Reading_H.png
Reading_A.png
i was but iv stopped now :(

Hey i wanted to know if you can do the italian club : Spezia PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i really need it

Is the template available at all? I'm looking to start making kits and this is one of my favourite templates and it's a shame that nobody is currently making them.

good evening everyone,from where can i download this style templates ??

Has anyone got a link to download this template from? Cant find it anywhere :( ?