FC Balzers- Rise from Swiss lower league obscurity!

Jacob7777

Reaction score
View attachment 220595

FC BALZERS

FC Balzers is a Liechtensteiner football team that plays in Balzers.

FC Balzers have some history as they won Liechtenstein cup 11 times, however they are overshadowed by FC Vaduz who have are playing in Swiss top flight and have won Liechtenstein Cup 42 times (!)

The club is playing in the 4th tier, where it is also overshadowed by Eschen/Mauren..

Our squad is pretty decent, for the 4th tier standards, however we lack some depth in-squad.

Our goal? Simple. Promotion.

UP FC BALZERS!!!

August

We are off to an fantastic start! 5 games! 5 wins!

League table:

We are leading the table! We also already have an 3 points lead over Eschen/Mauren (our rivals)

Transfers:

We have sharply increased our offensive potential with this Albanian-Macedonian duo!

Top performer:

He has been an revalation since signing for our club! 7.03 average rating!

My thoughts:
"Everything is going according to plan. 5 games, 5 wins. The boys are showing their full potential at the moment. I hope this continues."

View attachment 220577

UP FC BALZERS!

Professional Status

Alexander Stirnimann: "We have to improve to move foward and become a better club. To achive this we need better players and to attract better players, we have to become professional."

View attachment 220528

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
September

We have managed to win almost all of our matches this month, we only lost once to Muri, however we didn't draw any of our games.

League table:

We are 7 points above Gossau, which is a big advantage!

Top performer:

He has been simply outstanding. 7.74 and 5 goals this month. I hope his form continues.

Manager thoughts:"We are having an great run of form recently. That defeat against Muri doesn't bother us at all, because you can't win them all right?"

Our great tactic:

Due to our great offensive capabilities I have decided to play offensive football and it works out!

View attachment 220521
UP FC BALZERS!

October

We were undefeated this month, however we recorded 3 draws, which isn't too bad, you know 1 point is worse than 3.

League table:

We still lead the table with 9 points which is fairly promising.

Top performer:

Fantastic player, fantastic. Average rating of 7.89. He has now 17 goals scored in the league.

Manager thoughts: "We may have achived 3 draws but at least we are still leaders. I'm happy with our results but I'm sightly disappointed with our defense."

View attachment 220462

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
November

We continue our good form, ending the month with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.

League table:

We are 10 points above Baden, which i'm really happy about.

Top performer:

He may have conceded a lot of goals but it's only fault of our bad defense. He has saved us quite a lot of times this season.

Manager thoughts: "Our form is outstanding. I'm confident that we can win the league, the boys are working very hard and not looking like dropping the form."

View attachment 220370

UP FC BALZERS!

Youth Facilities

Alexander Stirnimann: "Most of the modern-day clubs with a lot of success have good youth players, in order for us to be successful we need to improve and by making this decision we did just that."

View attachment 220368

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
December

Perfect. Just perfect. We may not have won all of our games. But we have managed to pick up 3 points in a very important match against Baden.

League table:

We now have 11 points lead over Muri. Everything is going according to plan.

Top performer:

He has an outstanding run of form! 6 goals in 5 matches this month!

Manager thoughts: "We simply are unstopable now. We will win the promotion for sure this season."

View attachment 220359

UP FC BALZERS!

January

Well, we managed to pick up a lot of points, but i'm dissapointed about our 2-1 defeat at the hands of Wettswil-Bonstetten.

League Table:

Our lead is untouchable at the moment as we have 11 points over Baden.

Top performer:

Classy. 7,46 rating and 2 goals, which may not seem too much however he had a much higher rating than rest of our players.

Manager thoughts: "Our players are giving the best and we have the results of it. I think that we can win the title, however we have to watch out."

View attachment 220354

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
February

This month was very good as we managed to get 4 wins and 1 draw.

League Table:

We are 14 points above Baden now, however they have 1 game to spare.

Top performer:

He continues his superb run of form, scoring 2 goals and getting an average rating of 7,46.

Manager thoughts: "The fairytale continues and I hope it will end with an happy ending. However we have to stay focused as we still have some games to play."

View attachment 220313

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
March

Our form is very promising! We managed to draw with Baden, which I'm really happy about and we won rest of our games. I also played with Muri and I lost but most of our key players couldn't play so i'm not mad.

League Table:

If we win our next 2 games, we will win the title!

Top performer:

He has been insane all season, he had an average rating of 7,43 and scored 3 goals.

Manager thoughts: "We deserve to be in the position that we are in. The players are giving their all and we see the results of it. I hope we can win the title as soon as possible."

View attachment 220305

UP FC BALZERS!

Last edited:
Really love those kind of saves :) excellent job and congrats on the title mate! will follow this for sure :)

Hey guys thanks for the support. Sorry I didn't update, as I was busy with school and stuff. I will try to update today!

Pre-Season

The media aren't giving us too much hope as they predict us to finish 14th, which is the final place in drop zone. However I think we might stay up.

Transfers:

We made good transfers in both offense and defense. I managed to sign 2 players from Swiss SL for a low fee and an player with a lot experience.

Manager expectaion: "As an newly promoted side it would be great to stay up for another year. However seeing the potential of our squad I'm hoping for an mid-tbale finish."

View attachment 219956
UP FC BALZERS!

Exouzidis hade play for some professional Greek clubs and also to Waalwijk...I hope he can help you,good luck!!

I