ArchieCP

Reaction score
Just signed for Barcelona after having three great seasons with Antwerp. Messi won't sign a new contract because the board will only pay 350k when he wants 500k? Defence isnt too great only pique and bartra above 2.5 stars, midfield iniesta getting on, rakitic not great, mascherano wants to go back home to Argentina. Basically need a lb, rb, cm, cam all to get into starting 11 but not too expensive only have 30m max. They've been finishing behind real and valencia so there demanding the title. Mission impossible :S

Do you still have Sergi Samper and Rafinha Alcantara? They're really good CM/CAMs.

Sold jordi alba for 30m and sergi samper for 30m as they haven't progressed that well. Brought rafinha into first team from the b team.

Just signed for Barcelona after having three great seasons with Antwerp. Messi won't sign a new contract because the board will only pay 350k when he wants 500k? Defence isnt too great only pique and bartra above 2.5 stars, midfield iniesta getting on, rakitic not great, mascherano wants to go back home to Argentina. Basically need a lb, rb, cm, cam all to get into starting 11 but not too expensive only have 30m max. They've been finishing behind real and valencia so there demanding the title. Mission impossible :S

1. Forget about the stars!! Look at the stats and go by that.
2. Offer Messi 350k and increase appearance money and other perks - he' ll accept.
3. If you use instalments and let Mascherano (eg) go you ll have enuff money to buy the class players you need.

Samper is a quality player, I've just brought him into my Chelsea team this season (just finished season 8) paid quite a lot for him but hes still only 27. He's scouted as a world class player on mine.