benccfc

Reaction score
So I have decided to manage Barcelona, one of the biggest clubs in the world. I need a CB to partner Pique, as Puyol is simply getting too old. I would also like a CM to partner Xavi and Iniesta as I don't feel Busquets is good enough, and will be selling him off to get money and profit for him, I COULD do the same with Fabregas if I get all my targets. Up-front we want Messi, Villa and possibly a new signing. I don't look to Neymar as a good player, he's over-rated in my opinion, and unless he grows to a great player (which I will be requesting a screen-shot of him before buying) I won't get him. So please leave any tips here :)

Busquets is one of Barcelona's most important players...

Good choice, sell busquets, get mario gotze for upfront, he's really good, or Edinson Cavani, Marik hamsik, they play well too!

I'm managing Barca atm.

Playing a false-nine formation with Messi, Alexis or Cesc in the No. 10 role. Promoted Deulofeu and trying to give him as much time as possible.

I didn't get rid of Busquets, he's very good, but the CB issue I am looking to resolve in January by recruiting Kurt Zouma and Mats Hummels.

You don't have to sell to buy, Rosell gives you £50m to spend in October/November.