Zero0o

Reaction score
I can assure you 65% or more every game, no goals conceded.

I'm not sure how to post pictures, but I haven't lost a single game. I swear.

Triangle passes, intense pressing, possession and scoring goals, the perfect combination...

Every player has individual instructions, so no shouts.

It's a 3-3-4, in this format:

IF IF
AP TQ
CM CM
A
CD CD
Libero
SK

I put Dani Alves as a CD with attacking duties, so for the RCD role, please put a fullback there and retrain him to CB. He'll still generally stay on the right and make movements from the right to the centre. Why? It helps with the pressing so that's why I put him as a CD.

Pique, Puyol, Alves, Busquets all racked up +70 passes per game. I'm having trouble giving Xavi that amount, but he still gets +60 per game.

LW = Neymar, RW= Sanchez, AP = Iniesta , TQ= Messi, LCM = Cesc, RCM = Xavi, DM = Busquets, LCB = Puyol, CB= Pique, RCB = Alves, GK = Valdes.

As for player attributes, try took for players that are similar to the ones I posted above. Or are close to there attributes. This tactic is best for a dominant team like Barcelona, I haven't tried it with a smaller league team.

Pre-season training: First 3 weeks fitness, very high and make sure the slider for general training is set to 10%, so you have 2 pre-match trainings. Pre match training = Attacking movements. After the first 3 weeks make the general training, Tactics. After the team's tactic familiarity is over 75%. Alter the general training, 1 week defensive positioning, 1 week attacking etc. And once its at 75%, make sure you put the General training intensity to average. Move the slider to the middle, so there is only one pre match training.

As for stats go, I've only 4 conceded. the 4 goals that were conceded came from games when I was tweaking the tactic, this final version has conceded no goals in 14 games.

Make sure you have good set piece takers, I have scored many goals from set pieces.

Here's the tactic, I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

Last edited:
This just in..

Mascherano, Pique and Alves all recorded +130 passes for me against Levante. 73% possession :D

I tried your tactic with Chelsea and got sacked just after Xmas while your tactic does hold a lot of possession it gets destroyed by teams going down the flanks and against very good teams I was being hammered!