Tomstorey

Reaction score
Just started a save with Basel and looked for a thread for this years game on them, couldn't find one. Anyway I'm looking to replicate what they do in real life: try to win the league, do well in Europe and develeop young talent.

I would appreciate any possible tips on players to buy, bare in mind I will find it hard to attract most top young players and any advice on how to approach the CL (tactics wise)

Thanks!

Keep hold of Embolo! He just went to Real Madrid for €25M in 2016 in my save..

Just started a save with Basel and looked for a thread for this years game on them, couldn't find one. Anyway I'm looking to replicate what they do in real life: try to win the league, do well in Europe and develeop young talent.

I would appreciate any possible tips on players to buy, bare in mind I will find it hard to attract most top young players and any advice on how to approach the CL (tactics wise)

Thanks!
the only advice i have is use your funds to keep on improving your youth facilities and training facilities, aswell as begging the board to keep upgrading youth recruitment. that way every season you will give yourself a big chance of producing wonderkids and then selling them off for profit.