Reaction score
Hi,

As everyone knows FC Bayern don't reallly need to much messing with, I started a save to mainly complete the first season and then replace proven quality with young talent in the 2nd season straight away eg. Robben, Ribery, Mandzukic, Dante, Schweinsteiger etc.

I have noticed that the likes of Mayke, Alberto Cerri and Zivkovic do not want to even open talks with me and have since signed elsewhere, these were 3 players I had put my hopes on. Is this because they don't think they will play much??

I also noticed that about 80% of players I scout get a much lower star rating than with previous teams and saves, so at the moment no players seem a decent choice to improve any parts of my squad - very annoying as currently only Luke Shaw and Balanta are better than what I have.

Star rating is based on a few factors, first it is based on the quality of scouts that you have!

Secondly the reason you notice the rating being different compared to other clubs you have managed is because the rating is given on the comparison of the scouted player compared to the quality of players in your current squad. So with the likes of Ribery and Robben in your team, you will notice other wingers you scout may not have the highest star rating even if they are going to be great players.

Look for players with high rating in their attributes required for their respective positions. There are other quality young players too like draxler, werner, ocampos etc.