Reaction score
Hi everyone this is a tactic that i made in my Fc Bayern save i called it Heynckes because its almost similar to Jupp's tactic in 2013
solid defence, dangerous counters, wonderful attacking football both in home and away

in fm16 it's all about marking so in this tactic if you want to be perfect always set your wingers to mark the opposite wingers if the other team is playing with wingers, if they don't then set them to mark the fullbacks + if the opposite team are threatining you too much drop your AM to a DM and make him mark the dangerous player ( striker or AM ) and tackle hard, if there is a dangerous playmaker in CM in the opposite team let your attacking midfielder mark him

always set your inside forwards or wingers to support duty and wingbacks to attack, other roles are optional and depends on your players

have fun and good luck

Will this work with Chelsea?

sure it would work but trust me you dont want to play with Terry as he is too slow
i bought Hazard in my save and he's a beast either as a inside forward or a winger

but change the roles such as Courtois make his role GK instead of SK and play on your players attributes such as Ramires on a BTB role set him in instructions to shoot less often and fewer risky passes

would rather see a pep tactic, 3331 or 3421

would rather see a pep tactic, 3331 or 3421

well unfortunatly im not a fan of Pep and its hard to replicate his stats in fm16 specialy in passing
but im testing a posession tactic which i tested it twice against weak teams at home, i'll test it against mid-big teams and in away matches soon

which training and I use this tactic works in the premier league ? one last question, this tactic prevents crosses those in the machine? Sorry for my english :(

which training and I use this tactic works in the premier league ? one last question, this tactic prevents crosses those in the machine? Sorry for my english :(

i let my AM train them, it should work well with big teams who has excellent CB's ( marking, tackling, pace, jumping, MENTAL etc), Badstuber fited well in my tactic although he has weak attributes in heading and accelaration, Nkoulo didn't fit due to his weak jumping and marking i always have problems in his side when he plays

well it doesn't always prevent crosses but thanks to the wingers marking it helped me alot as the fullbacks can cover them

What preparation training for the game? attacking movement? Do you use OI's?

What preparation training for the game? attacking movement? Do you use OI's?

the preparation is set by my AM, no i don't use OI's but i tried them before in other tactics you should give it a try if you like in weaker foot as i fear the other OI's will efect the tactic

there is players instructions in the tactic i forgot to show them unfortunatly, i'll try to edit the thread

well unfortunatly im not a fan of Pep and its hard to replicate his stats in fm16 specialy in passing
but im testing a posession tactic which i tested it twice against weak teams at home, i'll test it against mid-big teams and in away matches soon

here are more matches that i used my posession tactic in

here are more matches that i used my posession tactic in

In the screenshots the instruction says attacking, but when downloaded the tactic is set to Control. Which is correct?

EDIT: There's actually several differences from your screenshot of the tactic to the tactic download. Can you tell us if the screenshot is correct version or the downloadable tactic is correct?

Last edited:
In the screenshots the instruction says attacking, but when downloaded the tactic is set to Control. Which is correct?

EDIT: There's actually several differences from your screenshot of the tactic to the tactic download. Can you tell us if the screenshot is correct version or the downloadable tactic is correct?

forget about the download tactic i dont know which one i have upload cause i have two or three with the same name ( i was upgrading them ) and im new to the forum sure i made a mistake and realy i don't know how did i uploaded it loool

sorry for this mistake

forget about the download tactic i dont know which one i have upload cause i have two or three with the same name ( i was upgrading them ) and im new to the forum sure i made a mistake and realy i don't know how did i uploaded it loool

sorry for this mistake

So, forget tactic download and set up ourselves? If so are there any specific player instructions or is it default positional?

Your tactics seem strong. Would love to try them out. Please post the latest successful ones from the screenshots above?

can you make an DF+SS version ?

from what i study on the web,
Mandzukic should be a DF;
and Thomas Muller should be a SS.

& both DF & SS will chase the ball.

heynckes | Zonal Marking

barca-bayern-3-0_zpsc80ab608.jpg