Hearn

Reaction score
Hi i have 22 million and i need a new striker tevez wants to much contract think gomez is gonna leave i hope not he is a beast in this game 20 games 32 goals i need a striker any advice will be apresciated thanks

What sort of striker do you need? There are tons of different types of strikers out there. Elaborating a little bit would help.

Cheers

I play with Bayern as well. Gomez and Olic are easily good enough to win the treble. Both players, played as Poachers, will average out nearly a goal or an assist a game. Much of the damage would be done by Robben and Ribery anyways (absolutely amazing players, when played as Inverted Forwards, imo). I play a 4-2-3-1 with Bayern (undefeated season):

Starting : Neuer; Lahm, Badstuber, Boateng, Rafinha; Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Ribery, Muller, Robben; Gomez
Usual Subs : any 7 of [ ****, Pranjic, Van Buyten, Ki Sung-Yong, Sturridge, Miyaichi, Olic, Gustavo, Tymoschuk, Contento ]

That squad has major potential, but because Robben and Ribery get injuries every other month, I would rather invest the 22 million into some squad depth. Sturridge and Miyaichi can be acquired on loan if you want to add some depth, or any other players that give depth in those AM positions. In my season, I've found that Muller is the hardest to replace when he is ineligible for any reason, though playing Kroos in that position works fine too.

Pranjic is a very good player to have on the bench for his versatility, and he can play a number of positions. It's so hard to get rid of players, even the ones that are absolutely useless (like Pryor and Pedersen). Alaba will turn good too.

With 22 million, consider investing a small amount in two backup wingers (especially right wing), on loan if possible. You can also sign wonderkids as backup, I've found that Aycicek, Weiser, Yesil, Vrsajlko and Prestia are very solid youth players that can get minutes here and there and can fill into the lineup routinely.