FC Dynamo Saint Petersburg - The only way is up!

copeyhd

Reaction score
FC Dynamo Saint Petersburg - The only way is up!
Story introduction.

View attachment 238982

The Club:

View attachment 238981

The club is currently in the second division of Russian football. Our media prediction is 18th out of 18 teams. The club has a value of just 90k! For christ sake even EMILE HESKEY has more value! We have 705 season ticket holders which isn't bad. The finances are pretty horrendous as we have £0 to spend and the wage budget is maxed out.

Facilities:

View attachment 238980

The club has a all seated stadium boasting just over a 3,000 capacity! The training and youth facilities are poor and we have basic youth recruitment and basic junior coaching. No Messi's will be coming through our ranks anytme soon!

View attachment 238979

The club has never been in the Russian Premier League before. The highest they have ever finished is 5th in the second tier. (we are predicted
18th this season). As you can see from past positions the club have been up and down between the third and second divisions! The only trophies they have in the closet are three Third division titles.

That was just the intro to the story guys, this is my first attempt at one so go easy! :p any tips or advice is welcomed and if you like the layout comment please thanks!

FC Dynamo Saint Petersburg
Pre-Season + July - 2014

View attachment 238918

Transfers:

View attachment 238917

Seeing as we had no transfer budget and no wages i knew it was going to be tough! Luckily we got some more wages from lowering the bonus payouts and managed two free transfers. Evgeny Mukhametzyanov was brought in to be our new LB and Ruslan Makhmutov also arrived. I'm very excited by Makhmutov he will be key to us!

View attachment 238916 View attachment 238915

The other two signings are mainly for squad depth purposes but i feel as though Akhba will be our #1 striker. Both loans see us paying 100% wages which i was miffed about and leaves us over our wage budget! But if it means staying up then so be it!

View attachment 238914 View attachment 238913

Squad:

View attachment 238912 View attachment 238911

In all honesty our squad is well below average our best player's current ability is a "good" player for most FNL sides. Here's 3 of the best i have.

View attachment 238910 View attachment 238909 View attachment 238908

Tactics:

View attachment 238907

I'm using Sir Goalalot's 15.3 4231 as i've used it on other saves and i really like it plus i think it does a very good job going forward not to mention i want my team to play in this formation!

Fixtures:

View attachment 238906

I have to say it's been an amazing month! The first game i didn't really know who to pick but as the month went on i knew better. But two get 12 points from the first 5 league games is incredible, especially the wins against Torpedo, Shinnik and Volga as they are all predicted top 6, Torpedo second!

Standings:

View attachment 238905

to be top of the pile is a great achievement even at this early stage so hopefully this is a good sign and not our only good month.

Player Stats:

View attachment 238904

Makhmutov has been brilliant playing the SS, 3 goals in 5 games is fantastic i hope he keeps it up as for the others Pinchuk has been great at CB and Chernukhin has been great at going forward from RB.

Thats the first month out the way, what do you guys think? If you enjoying leave a comment. Next update should be tommorow or if i have time later tonight.

Nice start mate, like the layout.

Can't remember many Russian League saves on here and seems like you've chose a club with a pretty blank slate so hopefully carve your own history there.

P.s - How many times did you have to flick back onto FM when typing out Evgeny Mukhametzyanov's name? :p

This should be awesome!! Loving the look of it

This should be awesome!! Loving the look of it

Thanks mate, i aim to please!

Nice start mate, like the layout.

Can't remember many Russian League saves on here and seems like you've chose a club with a pretty blank slate so hopefully carve your own history there.

P.s - How many times did you have to flick back onto FM when typing out Evgeny Mukhametzyanov's name? :p

It's thanks to you for the layout mate! As for the name.. well i just copy and pasted |)

August - 2014

Fixtures:

View attachment 238863

Not a bad month for us here, 10 points from 18 is again a solid take. The loss to Gazovik was a very harsh result we deserved at the very least a draw but i wont complain with our results as a whole. I'm starting to think we can maybe achive something this season but am i being to positive?

League Table:

View attachment 238860

Sitting in 4th which is great! Only 3 points from 1st and 12 from relegation. Another positive is our goals scored, we have scored the 3rd most in the league and our defensive record isn't to bad as well. All this with pretty much no transfers! It's looking like a great start to my career.

Player Stats:

View attachment 238859

I'm very pleased with our young centre-back Denis Vikhrov who for a man of 22 he is showing great promise! As far as other performances go i'm very disappointed in Akhba who just isn't doing much even though he has 4 goals he just isn't doing enough. If i can a striker is my main target.

Another good month but can we keep it going! Let's hope so!

September - 2014

Fixtures:

View attachment 238809

September turned out to be a pretty poor month as we were eliminated from the Cup by Ska Khabarovsk, the game was a stalemate all the way until the 110th minute when Ska went ahead through Pavelin. As we pushed forward to equalize they scored again. Our next game was the 3-1 win over title favourites Rostov. We started brilliantly with Makhmutov scoring on the 6th min, we then went 2-0 up through Akhba, and Rostov pulled one back to make it 2-1. We finished the job in the 66th minute and it was easy sailing from there. We then lost 1-0 to Volgar whom i expected to beat, and things got worse as we then drew to Sakhalin 2-2. Overall it was a pretty poor month but that's me forgetting we should be in a relegation scrap and not a title race lol!

League Table:

View attachment 238808

Even after our poor form we are still 4th which is superb! Already we are 6 points behind the leaders Arsenal Tula who are being fired to the title by there incredible striker Artur Maloyan who has smashed in 17 goals in 16 games. Wish Akhba could do that! The way the league works is that the top two get automatic promotion and 3rd and 4th have a playoff. So if i can keep a top 4 position i would be very satisfied!

Player of the Month:

View attachment 238807

Ruslan was the best player during a poor month getting a 7.64 and getting 1 goals and 1 assist. On a side note his value is now £120k so i may look to sell him at the end of the season if his value keeps rising.

Player Stats:

View attachment 238806

Ruslan leads the way as the best player in the team by quite a distance. Denis Chernukhin has massivley improved as well at Right-back, im hoping these ratings improve!

So we are still in the top 4 looking strong! Can we sustain the form!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
October + November - 2014

Fixtures:

View attachment 238621

Well where to begin.. What a terrible 2 months! The team is finally playing at there level, the performances just dropped quicker than a penny. The first game against Arsenal Tula was a demolition job and it was a fair result, We then managed to salvage our only win of the 7 games by beating Luch 4-3 in a game we statistically dominated, proving yet again that our defence is just rubbish! The game against Yenisey was again a game where our defence let us down we had the majority possession and SOT but as is becoming a common theme mistakes were made and we were punished. The next four games were all truly abysmal performances and really have left us in a Sh*t storm so to speak! As we now go on to the winter break i really need to get some loans in and get some fresh players in the team as these guys are seriously lacking technical skill.

League Table:

View attachment 238620

One positive though is that despite our horrendous form we are still only 3 points off a playoff spot in 5th, which shows just how dominant the top 3 are! We are 10 points from automatic promotion but we are also 15 points from relegation, it''s safe to assume that we wont go down that road. But after such a promising start i'm deeply disappointed at us dropping off so much. But yet again the league position is a massive boost!

Player Stats:

View attachment 238619

Nothing much to boast about here either apart from the fact that Makhmutov is the only shining light in a rather terrible team. I will be amazed if he remains at the club at the end of the season, he deserves better players around him.

Other Stuff:

View attachment 238617

One thing that i would like to point out is how much of a difference in wages there is between the clubs. We have the lowest wage budget per annum by a staggering 100k a year the next lowest club Khimik. What do you guys think?

Well after a disappointing couple of months this save is proving the challenge i thought it would, what's your guys thoughts?

Looks like you're doing a very good job considering your wage expenditure compared to the rest of the teams. Another season or two in this league whilst you build the team in the way you want them to be/play will only be a good thing when you do go up.

Keep it up mate, really enjoying this one!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
Winter Break update

View attachment 238456

So having ended the last couple of months really poorly i really needed to add some new faces and thankfully i manged to get a couple of players in through changing expectations from attempting to avoid relegation to mid table finish, which gave us an extra £800 to play with.

View attachment 238455 View attachment 238454 View attachment 238453

So the first piece of buisness was to bring in a new centre-back and Toni Soldevilla fitted the bill perfectly. He is 35 years old and as well as being technically sound he has bags and bags of experience having spent 8 years at Espanyol he has played at the top before and should be the rock we need to give us a boost. We brought in another striker Je-Chun to bring competition to Akhba for the number 1 spot. Lebed is potentially a key player in centre-midfield.

Friendlies:

View attachment 238451

Aside from Lech Poznan and Slovan Bratislava these were all winnable games. Very much to my surprise we won all 7 games. Conceding only 3 goals in the process, it may just be the lack of pressure let the guys thrive.

Other News:

View attachment 238450

Looks like we are going to be losing pretty much the full squad at the end of the season as only 4 guys have a contract beyond this season.

Not a bad showing for us here, hoping to kick on and smash the league!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
March + April - 2014

Fixtures:

View attachment 238244

Well after a terrible couple of months leading upto the winter break it's safe to say we massively improved. Taking a very respectable 13 points from the 21 available, a tally i am very happy with. The results themselves were very good throughout apart from the match against league leaders Gazovik Orenburg who really were the better team by a mile. The loss to Volga was again due to a lack of clinical finishing on our behalf plenty of chances just nobody to finish. The biggest game of the schedule was against 3rd place Baltika. We started the match very impressively with Uzmanov scoring after 4 minutes with a quite sensational finish from a tight angle. We dominated the game up until around the 65 minute mark when Baltika pushed forward more and their persistence payed off with a goal on 74 minutes. We couldnt find a winner and so it finished 1-1, a tad disappointed but a result i will not complain about.

League Table:

View attachment 238222

So after picking up our form we are still within a shout of managing a playoff finish, quite unreal to be honest as none of the teams below seem to have taken advantage of our poor form leading upto winter. We are 9 points behind 3rd with only 5 games left so we've got no chance of getting 3rd but i really hope we can stave off Sibir who have a game in hand and Torpedo Moscow who were predicted to finish 2nd so i expect a late push from them.

Player of the Month - Dmitry Chernukhin

View attachment 238220

With nobody really standing out individually the best averge rating over the last 7 games has got to be Dmitry who averages a 7.3 over 7 games which at his level is a great effort.

Player Stats:

View attachment 238216

It's good to see that 2 of our Winter signings are in the top 2 for average ratings, albeit they have only played 3 and 4 games respectively it shows the impact they've made on the team. Soldevilla especially looks solid.

Other News:

So as we had a spare couple of hundred pounds in the wage budget i decided to go and sign up some free future prospects and manged to find four. Very excited about Anar Safarli who looks very promising.

View attachment 238215 View attachment 238214 View attachment 238213 View attachment 238212

So a very good few months heading into the final few now. Big question is can we keep top 4!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
May + End of Season Review

Fixtures:

View attachment 238190

So we played 5 games in May and unfortunately our form just went off the rails as we lost 3 and only managed to gain 6 points. The shock of the month has to be the fact that we beat Arsenal Tula! We raced into an unbelivable 3-0 thanks to an amazing 2 goals and assist from MOTM Rizvan Umarov, then in the last twenty minutes we conceded twice in as many minutes and pretty much parked the bus. That win counted for nothing though as we lost 3-0 against a really poor side to end the season poorly. So where did we finish?

League Table:

View attachment 238188

Unfortunately our poor form seen us drop to seventh and miss out on the playoffs which Torpedo ended up winning! Really gutted but it gives me another season to make my own team.

Player Stats:

View attachment 238186

Our best player this season was undoubtably Makhmutov who played well whether it was in CM as a Box to Box mid or behind the ST as a Shadow Striker, really impressed by his versatility and he will be a key player next season. Thankfully most of these guys are out of contract one player that i am disappointed to see leave is our assist machine Matyash who was on £800 a week and wouldn't lower his demands so i decided to let him go.

Other News:

View attachment 238184

Thanks to our good league position the board amazingly just over doubled the wage budget to 17k a week from the the usual 7k and i can hopefully use this to build a decent squad with it. I'm looking forward to next season as i really want to get promoted quickly!

A decent first season but a poor end, hope you guys are enjoying it, any advice is always welcome!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
July + August - 2015

Transfers:

View attachment 237870

So after being given a pretty decent budget i went out and signed no less than 17 players. Some of you may notice veteran David James on the list, he's rated as a good player for the league and has great stats even at 44 years old! The best buy of the window has got to go to our new striker Tardelly, who having signed on a free is now worth a mammoth £575k and is apparently a good premier league striker.

View attachment 237862

Fixtures:

View attachment 237864

So our first month of the season couldnt of gone any worse with 3 losses in the first 5 games, i blamed it partly on the tactic not being fully fluid. So after a month of the tactic being used the results picked up massively as we lost our first game in August losing 3-1 to title favourites Tom. In truth we got what we deserved after letting them boss the game after scoring early on, something i soon rectified. The next 5 games were brilliant and what's even more impressive is not only taking 15 points from 15 but we did it with a goal difference of 12-0, looks like i finally sorted that ****** defence! Let's keep it up!

League Table:

View attachment 237863

So even after our very poor start we are top after 2 months! It is worth noting however that there is only 2 points separating 1st from 7th. Another huge plus is how well our new striker Tardelly is playing as he sits top of the goals, average rating and is joint top in the assist chart, i dare to think what we will do should he get injured!

Player Stats:

View attachment 237861

So as you could expect Tardelly is the best player in the team as he is boasting a great 7.73 rating, other honourable mentions include our new Left-Back Anton Gudkin who after a poor start has improved hugely with a 7.56 rating.

Player of the Month: Tardelly

View attachment 237862

A great two months for the Brazilian with 8 goals and 5 assists in 11 games.

So top of the pile for the first time this season can we keep it up! If you want to see any SS just comment, thanks:)

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
September + October - 2015

Fixtures:

View attachment 237315

So we continued our incredible form beating Luch 1-0 in the cup at home thanks to a goal from the young full-back Morozov. Our next game was by far the best match of our season, as we destroyed Sibir 6-2 away from home, the higlight being a first half hat-trick for our young attacking midfielder Podberezkin. We would win one more game before going into a slump taking only 2 points from a possible 12. We managed to regain some form and beat Volgar and Sokol before again losing valuable points in the next 3 games taking only 1 point.

League Table:

View attachment 237314

Still in the top 4 which is good although SKA have a 5 point lead. Only two points separating 2nd and 6th, close stuff.

Player Stats:

View attachment 237311

Our wingers ratings are just not good enough, they don't seem to be contributing enough. Another problem to solve!

Player of the Month: Podberezkin

View attachment 237310

A solid 6 goals and 1 assist for the man on loan.

Next update will be recapping the winter break and the first month back.

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
March + April - 2015

Transfers:

View attachment 237016

Not a very busy window for us as we brought in two strikers to help fire us to the premier league.

View attachment 237015 View attachment 237014

Fixtures:

View attachment 237013

So after having a couple of months rest the boys came back in style winning 6 out of the next 7 games and doing so in style. Scoring 26 goals while conceding just 3. The change in tactics definitely made a difference!

League Table:

View attachment 237012

One point of top spot and 4 clear of third. It's looking very positive at the moment with only 5 games left of the season can we do it!!

Player Stats:

View attachment 237010

It's refreshing to see such high ratings given how poor they were before xmas, really pleased at how our new signings have settled in too.

Player of the Month: Ruslan Koryan

View attachment 237011

5 goals and 6 assists in 7 games for the Ukrainian. Brilliant stuff!

Next post will be the season finale. Can we get that top two finish which will see us promoted to the first division for the very first time in our history let's hope so!

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
May + End of season review!

Fixtures:

View attachment 236942

So having won our previous 5 games in a row, it was buisness as usual for the lads as we took a a mammoth 13 points from 15 but where did we finish?

League Table:

View attachment 236941

CHAMPIONS!!! Amazingly we managed to not only win the league but we did by 5 whole points!! In truth it was our front line that took us over the line they were superb! Tardelly is already on his way to legendary status.

View attachment 236940

Our first piece of silverware under my control, the first of many!

Player of the Season: TARDELLY

View attachment 236939 View attachment 236938

What can i say about this man? Quite simply put a born winner! At times he stood head and shoulders above everyone else, dragged us through the bad times and it has paid off! So happy!

Other News:

View attachment 236935

So thanks to winning the title the board have planned a new stadium before i even asked!! So happy although the capacity of 10,000 is quite low! But compared to the usual 3,000 it's huge!

So we made it! Into the elite tier of Russian teams, hopefully we don't get knocked straight back down! Keep your eyes peeled.

FC Dynamo St Petersburg
July + August - 2015

Transfers:

View attachment 236902

A busy window for us with 13 new faces coming in.The most notable are Jo Coppens, Andrea Russotto and Joe Rothwell. (Click on names to see profiles)

I want to show two young Brazilian regens that i got on pre-contracts as well. Really excited by Fabian, i think he can develop into a world beater for us. Defo one to watch!

View attachment 236896 View attachment 236895

Fixtures:

View attachment 236894

So our first ever season in the top flight and it is going amazing!! Undefeated with 3 wins in 5 games. The game against CSKA was the stuff of legend. We were 3-1 up at HT, CSKA then managed to go 5-3 up before we then scored 3 without reply. Incredibly 4 of our goals came from set plays! That wasn't the only giant slaying to be seen as we also beat Spartak 4-2 with our talisman Tardelly grabbing his first hat-trick of the season.

League Table:

View attachment 236892

To be leading after 5 games is testimant to how well we have played. Albeit Zenit have a game in hand which i fancy them to win, we could maybe push for a top 6 finish this year, that's my goal!

Player Stats:

View attachment 236891

Good to see that our new striker has hit the ground running. Rossetto has contributed to 6 goals in 5 games, good stuff!

Player of the Month: Tardelly

View attachment 236889

Didn't expect him to have this much of an impact in the league but he is proving that he really does belong at this level.

Good start to life at the top, can we keep this going!!