CorvetteC3

Reaction score
I'm playing with the Estonian Champions FC Flora and I'm having a bit of trouble finding players who could improve my team. I'm unable to set the bar low enough when searching myself, my scouts are **** and can't come up with decent suggestions. The only players I've signed so far have been offered to me by their agents.

Ive got 500k to spend plus 10k a week for the wages of the new signings.

The problematic bit is that I need players who are A) willing to join a league with a lower rep than League 1 B) willing to join a club with the reputation of bottom-half Championship team C) Should be good enough to eventually make it through the preliminary rounds of the Champions or Europa league.

My first targets are the positions stated in the title but I'm looking to improve the entire team.

I haven't played 11 with Flora, and don't know lot of cheap players there but in FM10 Margnus Martinson was a decent free agent, capable to break in Estonian main squad after few months. RM. Sorry if he is not in the game :S

Mobi Okoli for CM
Can't think of others sorry

Thank's I had completely forgot about the guy, 12k well spent.

I haven't played 11 with Flora, and don't know lot of cheap players there but in FM10 Margnus Martinson was a decent free agent, capable to break in Estonian main squad after few months. RM. Sorry if he is not in the game :S

Checked him, he exists and is still a free agent but with good reason - looks quite ****, but thanks anyway.