gamerguy12

Reaction score
I need help for buying and selling players from this team, I have just under £2m to spend and I have a wage budget of just under £135,000 any people would be helpful.

P.S. I am using a 4312 formation

Last edited:
I need help for buying and selling players from this team, I have just under £2m to spend and I have a wage budget of just under £135,000 any people would be helpful.

P.S. I am using a 4312 formation

1. You dont say what positions you need.
2. You dont show us your squad.

Anyway my advise is:

1. RAIKAN has a nice thread explaining how you can sell players and get good money (works mostly).
2. Cheap good players: Pinga from Santos is a must. He's transfer listed and can be bought for around 250k. He's old but he has v good stats and will own the league. Selnaes from Rosenborg is young, cheap and develops well. Oliveira from PENAROL in Uruguay may be cheap enuf for you at cf and is a goal machine.

Look also at Enio (Jeonbuk).

1. You dont say what positions you need.
2. You dont show us your squad.

Thanks for the help of where to look for earning more money and for which players will develop well. Also, in reply to your points, at the time I posted it I was wanting to get someone new in every position I played so that is why I only mentioned the formation and secondly I forgot to say the players in the squad so when I get on the game (its a network game saved on someone else's computer) so for any future posts can you suggest any good players even if they don't suit the formation because I might be able to loan them out and make their value rise to sell on later.

P.S. Can someone send me a link to the thread because I cannot find it

Last edited:
Thanks for sending the links to me, I did try looking for around 20-30 mins for Raikan007's thread but gave up after a while and with me being new to this website I didn't think about doing that, also, the link you sent me is highly useful for me and I will use that a lot.

Thanks for sending the links to me, I did try looking for around 20-30 mins for Raikan007's thread but gave up after a while and with me being new to this website I didn't think about doing that, also, the link you sent me is highly useful for me and I will use that a lot.

How I found thread: Looked for "Raikan" - went to his profile-pressed "recent threads started" button - hey presto!!!