Jacob7777

Reaction score

Kalkara Football Club is a Maltese football club from the seaside village of Kalkara, overlooking the Grand Harbour in Malta, which currently plays in the Maltese Third Division.

Club information:

My goals:
-Win promotion to 3rd tier (done 2015)
-Win promotion to 2nd tier
-Win promotion to 1st tier
-Stay up in 1st tier
-Win 1st tier
-Win maltese cup
-Reach Europa League group stage
-Win Europa League
-Reach Champions League Group Stage
-Win Champions League
-Win Club World Cup

This going to be VERY HARD.

Last edited:
I'm going to do update when i upgrade something, youth intake and the end of the season and post the transfers before the season and mid-season

Good luck mate. Did similar saves with Aberystwyth in Wales and Inter Turku in Finland over the past couple of FMs, they're always great fun. This should be even harder than my 2 though as you don't even start in the top flight!

Transfers- Summer 2014

A total of 9 transfers as we need to strengthen our squad to fight for promotion. Hopefully there won't be ANY transfer flops.

Goalkeeper:

View attachment 237333

GORAN JOVANOVIĆ
An decent keeper who had played it Maltese Premiership for FC Floriana. I hope his experience will prove crucial in this season.

Defenders:
They all have played in Maltese Premier League. I'm excited about all of them! Restuccia and Farrugia have only 23 years old and I hope they can improve their skills at our club while Fabri has tons of experience as he is 31 and still has skills at an decent level.

Midfielders:

They all are very young and can be very good in the future. I'm very excited about Guedjouma because he is the best out of the trio and is possibly the best player in the squad. Micallef is quite decent. Spiteri so far has the lowest skills but is also the youngest and has solid potential

Strikers:
Obviously not the Neymar-Suarez duo, but looking and our club standards they are fantastic! I hope they can score many goals in the league, because more goals then more points which we will need if we want to win promotion.

Last edited:
Youth intake 2015

Not a very good intake, I must say. Only 1 out of the players who came from intake is decent.

View attachment 237213

RODERICK CASHA
Hopefully he will be as good as his potential shows, otherwise he won't be very good.

I also got one greyed out player! At first i thought "Meh, he will suck" but after offering him an contract I was surprised because he was the best out of all the players from intake!

View attachment 237212

TWANNY BUGEJA

Wow. He has tons of potential (5 stars) and he's already better than our 2 keepers! Obviously I will move him to senior squad.

End of 2014/15 Season

We managed to win promotion which I'm very happy about, we were a bit lucky as we lost our 2 last games, luckly 4 teams get promoted :)

Fixtures:

We had unstable form, which isn't good, but I'm pleased that we won so many games.

Player of the season:

View attachment 237209

KANE GUEDJOUMA

He was just fantastic this season! He scored 13 goals this season which is very impressive looking at the fact he is an midfielder! He also got 4 assists which is nice.

View attachment 237208
IN THE 3RD TIER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER