mwcolk

Reaction score
Hey guys, any suggestions as to who I can sign to play AMR and Striker, i'm using Raikans Awesome AMC tactic and have everywhere else pretty well covered, bar the strikers position and AMR. I signed Bent lat season and he was a beast. 36 goals in all competitions. I've only got Kleber for cover though and in terms of AMR i've only got James Rodriguez who as we all know is more comfortable on the left, but has been doing a job for me on the right. I'd like someone 'natural'. Throw out all suggestions please and thanks!

A few suggestions: Wellington Nem, Gaitan(difficult though), Iago Aspas, Ademilson, Giuliano, Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Bony Wilfried, Carlos Fierro

ST: Darwin Quintero, Alex Campbell (will develop nice), Christian Benitez, Adrian (never played him lone striker but was very effective as the right striker of a 433).

AMR: Bernard, Willian, Adryan, James Forrest

Sorry, forgot to include how much cash i had. About 15mil i think. Will be a little more after i get rid of some players though.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll have a look at them!

Try an get Gerard deloufeu on loan from barca, and maybe look at chicarito or someone, he's normally transfer listed