Liam

Reaction score
FC PORTO ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER!
YOUNG BRAZILLIAN OVRO OZIEA!

View attachment 366128

Here's what Ovro had to say:

"Well I'm delighted to have joined FC Porto, they are a big club and have been at the top level for a very long time, I understand this is a sad summer for the fans after seeing Moutinho and Rodriguez go to Monaco, but I promise I will make up for the club's failings. I will have an eye on the future and build on what we have, unfortunately that means that some more stars will have to leave, but wait til you see who I have lined up to come in!"

In the next post, you'll read about Ovro's pre-season.​

Porto has been dominating the domestic league in my country for years now. Will be following :)

Porto has been dominating the domestic league in my country for years now. Will be following :)

I chose Porto because I wanted something easy, I've drained myself mentally with the San Marino and Hexagon challenges respectively.

I hope you enjoy it, it'll be a tough task to win the UEFA Champions League, as they do have a rather weak squad now.

Transfers

View attachment 366135
I opted to get my transfers done and dusted before kicking off my pre-season, these are my ins and outs, I think I may have ruined Argentinian football for the next 2-3 seasons, lol.

View attachment 366170
As you can see I made full use of the money for Moutinho and Rodriguez and Argentina.. Lol.

Here is the profile of each player I have signed:

View attachment 366137
Neal Maupay, what can I say?
A true beast, I'll be needing him sooner than I think.

View attachment 366138
Leandro Paredes, one for the future or one for now?
I'm sure he'll do a job now.

View attachment 366139
My young defensive beast, hopefully he'll be running the show alongside Lucas Romero in the future, when I somehow manage to break down Romero's fee.

View attachment 366140
Young and technical, seems to be just like all my other signings, but wait.... He's Turkish.

View attachment 366142
Hopefully this guy will be my future sweeper, as he's already adequate in that role.

View attachment 366143
Absolute bargain, and just what the doctor ordered my defense!

View attachment 366144
Just backup really.. :)

View attachment 366145
Backup to Danilo, I liked the look of this guy.

View attachment 366146
Backup to Alex Sandro.

View attachment 366147
The potentials there...

View attachment 366148
Hoping to retrain this guy to DM, so when I sell Fernando next year for £££ I got some cover. ;)

Well, that's it for now, I have more targets in mind, but some wanted a few 100ks to many for my liking.

This is my tactic and probably lineup for pre-season:

View attachment 366150

Next up, Pre-Season results....

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Monaco the new PSG who were the new Man CIty? At one point whoever i put up for sale as Man Utd, PSG would buy them looks like Monaco wanted yours!

Are Monaco the new PSG who were the new Man CIty? At one point whoever i put up for sale as Man Utd, PSG would buy them looks like Monaco wanted yours!

Yeah Monaco want everyone with pr0's transfer & data update pack.

Good movement in the transfer market. Nice signings, you'll have a team full of beasts in 2-3 seasons. I believe your tactic might be just a little too defensive for Portuguese league, as Porto should easily beat each and every team in there. But I like the security it probably gives.

As the Argentinian I am, I must say tha the players you hve signed have much more better stats than what they deserve according to how they play in the national league. Especially Mercado.

Will follow this.
BTW, the cheapest I got Romero was 8 Million

Good movement in the transfer market. Nice signings, you'll have a team full of beasts in 2-3 seasons. I believe your tactic might be just a little too defensive for Portuguese league, as Porto should easily beat each and every team in there. But I like the security it probably gives.

Yeah, true but I was thinking more, UCL. ;)

As the Argentinian I am, I must say tha the players you hve signed have much more better stats than what they deserve according to how they play in the national league. Especially Mercado.

Probably. ;)

Will follow this.
BTW, the cheapest I got Romero was 8 Million

I got him for like 3.5m in an old Napoli save, but meh I'll bide my time and unsettle him. :D

Interesting transfers. I always thot Cirigliano has weird stats for a cb so Ill be following to see how he does for you.