CFC CALLUM

Reaction score
Here is my new and first tactic for patch 12.2, the formation is a 4-2-3-1, which is solid at the back and very good attacking wise which is expected with their strong attacking force.Below I will show you some screenshots of the success it has bought me along my career with FC Porto. It is a plug in and play tactic and requires you to change nothing.First off we will start off with the results it has brought me:
2e17zex.jpg
2d9ahhi.png

Formation and Team Instructions:

xe1lqb.png
21wzs2.png

League Table:

w1uy48.png

Pitch size should be standard and match preparation should be team work or when against harder teams defensive positioning.

Team Talk: Pre-Match when expected to win: Aggressive - I expect a win. Underdogs - Passionately - Go out there and give the fans their money's worth.

Half-time losing or playing badly - Assertively - Show me something else in the second half.

Half-time winning/doing well - Calm - You're doing well, keep it up.

Full-time win or good result as underdogs - Passionately - That was a great win/result boys.

Full-time loss or bad performance - Assertively - I am disappointed in you're performance/result

Opposition instructions to be done by assistant manager

I recommend you sign Renato Augusto and Kiebling to maximise success for you're FC Porto side, two quality players and was key assets for my victory to five trophies and an unbeaten season in the Portuguese league, once again.

Constructive feedback much appreciated,.

I'm unsure if this tactic would work with other teams but its worth a try.

Feel free to ask any questions, regarding the tactic.

If this tactic happens to be as successful as it was me for you I will continue to make tactics .Please keep me up to date on how you do on your save and tell me if it is bringing you success or not.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kfaz8p3wx7p8vxl

Last edited:
ok.i'm test it.but pitch size and match prep. what?

Im gonna to test it with sunderland!!1!111!!

Im gonna to test it with sunderland!!1!111!!

Ok it's untested with Sunderland but it may work, always worth a try. So don't expect the results and success straight away, may need some tweaks to adapt to their play.

Ok it's untested with Sunderland but it may work, always worth a try. So don't expect the results and success straight away, may need some tweaks to adapt to their play.
That why im here bro, season starts soon

lost game, but i played against liverpool :S