[FC Schalke 04] Blau und weiß, wie lieb' ich dich!

Iaq

Reaction score
The other two Schalke stories inspired me to start my own one. I just wanted to add that english is not my mother tongue, so tell me when I did something wrong or how I can make things better. That was the point of starting a story - I'm going to improve my english skills.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1 - Introduction

Click for full size!

50 instead of 100.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Part 2 - Pre-Season

Click for full size!

Part 3 - The start of the season

Part I

Part II

Part III

Last edited:
good start and great layout mate. It's clear that you have really put a lot of effort into it so far

The second one took me about a hour. And the template I did needed about two hours work.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

Just added the first half of the third part in the first post. Enjoy!

im following very nice layout and too bad on not getting a new defender :(

Just added the second part of the 3 part of the story. :)

About the defender: Yes, it's really bad. Tried to get Beck but Hoffenheim did not accepted my offer. Maybe in the next transfer phase.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

And added the last part about this month.

Nice start mate. :)

Keep it up. :)

Thanks mate! But I would prefer to get 3 points in Mainz.