PZW

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am managing Schalke in a challenge against my friend, and I want to win the Bundesliga. I have just started this save, and after looking at the squad, I figured out I needed a goalkeeper, left back and left winger. However, I am also looking for good youth in other positions, such I already have a lot of depth and experience in my squad!

I am playing on the default patch (I always do) and I'm still in my first season with them. If anyone could recommend any youngsters or players in the mentioned positions, that would be extremely helpful! Or even, if you have any tips for the team, please tell me!

​- PZW

Hey guys!

I am managing Schalke in a challenge against my friend, and I want to win the Bundesliga. I have just started this save, and after looking at the squad, I figured out I needed a goalkeeper, left back and left winger. However, I am also looking for good youth in other positions, such I already have a lot of depth and experience in my squad!

I am playing on the default patch (I always do) and I'm still in my first season with them. If anyone could recommend any youngsters or players in the mentioned positions, that would be extremely helpful! Or even, if you have any tips for the team, please tell me!

​- PZW

you have christian fuchs who is a very good left back. and jurado who is good at left wing. how much do you have to spend on transfers??