Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

FC St.Pauli

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
Having noticed that this interesting club are about to play in the Bundesliga, I was wondering if anybody had any experience with them. And if so any tips on players etc. I reckon it would be an interesting challenge trying to make them a German giant.

dong_zhuo

Feb 24, 2010
I've managed a few Bundesliga teams before but never second division so i can't tell you anything about them. Are they owned by a millionaire or something? Watching Hoffenheim progress from second division to mid table Bundesliga was fun.

djh1878

Mark McCusker's #1 Fan
Apr 10, 2010
St. Pauli were formed as a reaction to the right-wing skinheads supporting Hamburg back in the 70's and 80's. I say formed, more "adopted" by the fans who were sick of the nonsense. Basically, the owner is outrageously outgoing and a very rare gay club owner, who courts all sorts of controversy with his views, and the fans fly flags like the skull and crossbones - all linked in to the "we're different" attitude.

They are genuinely one of the most intresting football clubs in the world!

Jack Fulham

Nov 30, 2008
The Hamburg vs St Pauli derby this season will be one worth watching.

Moritz Volz has signed for St Pauli as well :)

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
I do want to get round to managing them whether it be on FM10 or FM11 in the Bundesliga as they are an interesting club. And thanks, I'll take a look at Naki.

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
I've actually been to one of their matches. Truly epic, every time they score they play "Song 2" by Blur and the stadium turns into a giant mosh pit.