Status
Not open for further replies.

calum1994

Reaction score
This is my first story on the site and I'm going to go for a challenge by managing Fc Tarvastu who are in the the 3rd division in Estonia. During my time here I am going to attempt to make this team one of the biggest in Europe. It will take a while but I believe it is possible. I started the game in July by accident and it was half way through the season so I will start from the start of the new season in March. Here we go.

View attachment 82460

During my first half season with Fc Tarvastu I just wanted to make sure that they stayed up, when i joined they were in 9th position and I just used one of the custom tactics until the end of the season as i wasn't aiming to progress, just stay in the league, we finished 11th but we will do better next season.
View attachment 82464
If anyone knows why Elva were promoted even though they finished 6th could they please explain.
More updates soon

View attachment 82460:wub:

January 2010
Games played:0

Transfers

In/ 4 players

Raido Roman(22)St(Tulevik loan)
View attachment 82484
Happy with this signing will hopefully get us a lot of goals this season.
Gunther Toomla(23)Dl(Tulevik loan)
View attachment 82486
Good capture for us another loan from our parent club.
Daniil Pavlov(15)AMR(Free)
View attachment 82487
He is a young regen but pretty good for our level will probably be useful until we are promoted.
Roman Tarassu(16)Gk(Free from Tulevik)
View attachment 82488
Another young regen, a lot better than our current keepers

Out/5 players
Just some players from last season who were surplus to requirements

Is anyone going to follow this?

February 2010
Games:5(friendlies)
Won:1
Drawn:2
Lost:2

Transfers

In/2 players
Aleksei Kovtun(17)Dm(Free,Tartu Fc Santos)
View attachment 82508
Quite pleased with this signing, should do us a season or 2
Madis Stepanov(17)Dc(Free,Tartu Fc Santos)
View attachment 82515
Our best centre back, just shows how poor our side is, hopefully he can stay fit as there is little backup

Out/10 reserve players released, no one of note

Season starts very soon(13th of March) our opponents will be
View attachment 82516
Media expects us to finish 12th, hopefully we can prove them wrong:D

Last edited:
March 2010
Games:3
Won:2
Drawn:0
Lost:1
Goals for:3
Goals against:5

Estonian Cup
Fc Tarvastu V Kurrsaare
View attachment 82532
What can I say, they were the much better side and deserved to win.

Estonian II Liga East/North
Fc Tarvastu V Fauna
View attachment 82533
Game of two halves. We dominated first half but second half they came out and dominated but couldn't score, the sending off sealed it for us.

Fc Tarvastu V Tammeka III
View attachment 82534
We fell behind from a stupid defensive error but recovered well to go on and win the game.

Overview

Pleased with this month overall, the game againt Kurrsaare was disappointing but just shows the difference between top league teams and lower league teams

Player of the month

Daniil Pavlov
View attachment 82535
Played well in our first 2 league games

April 2010
Games:4
Goals for:1
Goals against:2

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvastu V Klooga
View attachment 82581
We deserved to win this game, would have liked more goals though

Fc Tarvastu V Sorve
View attachment 82582
We should have lost this match, they dominated and we didn't create any decent chances

Fc Tarvastu V Pataljon
View attachment 82583
A game that we should be winning but our attacking players just aren't doing enough, Raido Roman is yet to score for us

Fc Tarvastu V Fc Concordia Audentes
View attachment 82584
We were poor all over this game, our attacking players need to start performing as we can't always rely on the defence

View attachment 82585
Happy with our league position but we need to start improving or we will slip away

Transfers
None

Overview

Disappointed with this month, we got off to a good start but we have slipped and need to start scoring goals

Player of The Month

Madis Stepanov
View attachment 82586
Some good performances from the youngster, scored our only goal this month and is top goalscorer with 2:p

Good luck with this. But are all the players in the league that terrible?

I got Abseron Sumquait to Uefa Cup in 2 seasons, but lost against Feynoord. Good luck in Estonia.

May 2010
Drawn:1
Goals for:3

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvastu V Ararat
View attachment 82693
Very poor game, the lack of shots on target shows how poor we are in attack
Fc Tarvastu V Lasnamae Ajax II
View attachment 82692
Much more enjoyable game, Raido Roman managed to score his first goal but then got injured. The other scorer was Daniil Pavlov and Aleksei kovtun was sent off
Fc Tarvastu V Flora II
View attachment 82697
Disappointed to lose this game but they deserved to win, our defence did well and maybe on another day if we had good attackers we would have won

League Table
View attachment 82715
League table is very tight but as long as we can stay with the top teams I am happy

Transfers
In/1
Andres Toom(17)St(Free from Tartu Fc Santos)
View attachment 82728
Should be a good signing, has decent finishing and heading which should come in handy for scoring more goals, he doesn't some until June 30th though:(
Out/0

Finances
View attachment 82704 View attachment 82705
We got some much need money injected into the club, it isn't much but we are in a bad position financially due to releasing players to get the wage bill down.
View attachment 82712
Not looking good, will probably take a while to get back to normal

Overview
An average month, the result against Ajax was pleasing but the finances are terrible and will take a while to recover.

Player of the Month
Daniil Pavlov
View attachment 82716
The youngster gets the reward again, he scored in the victory over Ajax and has been impressive despite his terrible stats

Last edited:
June 2010
Won:0
Drawn:1
Goals against:4
Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvatsu V Tabasalu
View attachment 82759
Should have won this game, we looked comfortable until Toomla got sent off. We had a late penalty appeal turned down in the 86th minute which probably would have won the game.
Fc Tarvatsu V Tammeka II
View attachment 82760
We really were a joke this game, we gave away possession outside our own box and gave away freekicks in dangerous areas, we didn’t create any chances either
Fc Tarvatsu V Fc Valga II
View attachment 82761
We were dreadful this game, created very few chances and conceded an easy goal from a cross
League Table
View attachment 82762
Our poor form has allowed the teams above to break away, winning the league will be difficult now
Overview
Very poor month, we have gone 4 games without a win, we really need the transfer window soon because our attack is dismal.
Player of the Month
Sander Savitski
View attachment 82763
His stats are terrible but a good month from the right back.

July 2010
Won:2
Goals for:5
Goals against:1

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvatsu V Nomme Utd
View attachment 82806
Good result. New signing Toom made his debut and managed to get on the scoresheet, hopefully the first of many.
Fc Tarvatsu V Sorve
View attachment 82809
We were very poor this game, our new signings didn’t make an impact, the scoreline flatters us.
Fc Tarvatsu V Fauna
View attachment 82810
Very convincing win against the bottom side in the league, Smirnov had a great game scoring a brace.
League Table
View attachment 82811
We are still in 6th position, above what the media predicts us so at least we are improving, hopefully we can continue to progress:)

Transfers
In/3
Andres Toom(17)St(Freefrom Tartu Fc Santos)
View attachment 82812View attachment 82813
Pleased to finally get the youngster in, hopefully will help us in attack. The fans were pleased by this signing aswell:D
Siim Paapsi(17)Aml(Free from Tulevik)
View attachment 82820
Another good attacking minded player who should add some flair to the team
Aleksandr Kulatsenko(23)St/Amc(8k from Tulevik)
View attachment 82814
Very good player for our level, plays best as a striker but I will use him as an attacking midfielder
Finances
View attachment 82822
Another cash injection from the board, hopefully we can get even more money by winning titles.

Overview
Its not perfect but we are improving and heading in the right direction, hopefully we can go on a run

Player of the Month
Vladimir Smirnov
View attachment 82821
Some pretty impressive performances from the winger, also scored 2 goals

August 2010

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvatsu V Tammeka III
View attachment 82832
Neither team deserved to win, very boring game with very little action
Fc Tarvatsu V Concordia Audentes
View attachment 82833
Good close game against our main rivals for promotion(reserve teams can’t be promoted), we probably should have won but that’s football
Fc Tarvatsu V Klooga
View attachment 82835
Disgraceful, 10 shots at goal and none on target, or strikers are getting ratings under 6 every game

League Table
View attachment 82836
We have allowed Concordia to get ahead and we must finish above them to get promotion.

Finances
View attachment 82834
Another cash injection from our board, hopefully this will continue

Overview
Very disappointed with this month, our defence are doing their job very well but our attackers need to start doing theirs as the defence can only hold out for so long, 1 goal in 3 games isn't good enough

Player of the Month
Aleksandr Kulatsenko
View attachment 82837
He is a very consistent performer but his hard work isn’t being rewarded because our striker isn’t converting chances

September 2010
Goals against:4

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvatsu V Pataljon
View attachment 82859
We really need to stop drawing games, Raido Roman once again had a terrible game with an average rating of 5.7

Fc Tarvatsu V Ararat
View attachment 82860
Another draw, once again no shots on target, we are very wasteful and hit a lot of shots from 30 yards out instead of holding onto the ball
Fc Tarvatsu V Flora II
View attachment 82861
We were dreadful this game, didn’t even deserve to score, our chances of promotion look very bleak

League Table
View attachment 82863
Our recent form has saw us slip down a place and we will really need to up our game to get promotion.

Overview
Another winless month, 6 games without a win and we don’t look like getting one. We must improve in attack or we will go nowhere.

Player of the Month
Madis Stepanov
View attachment 82862
Some good performances from him, scored a penalty against Flora II.

October 2010
Goals for:2
Goals against:5

Estonian II Liga
Fc Tarvatsu V Lasnamae Ajax II
View attachment 82881
Our team is a joke, I don’t understand why we have to be 4-0 down before we decide to score a goal
Fc Tarvatsu V Tabasalu
View attachment 82884
We deserved the win, we really dominated the game and should have won by a lot more.
Fc Tarvatsu V Tammeka II
View attachment 82882
Once again, we failed impress and we are just sliding down the league

League Table
View attachment 82883
We have slipped once again and promotion is almost impossible now

Overview
I can’t describe how annoyed I am, we have one of the best strikers in the league, yet he can’t score

Player of the Month
Madis Stepanov
View attachment 82885
Another good month for him, form wasn’t fantastic but it was better than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.