Jellen

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm playing as FC Twente (almost) at the start of the second season. I bought some quality players after winning the Eredivisie and Dutch Cup last year. The problem I have now is that my team has to many good players and I don't know who I should play. My team:

GK: Mihaylov
GK: Boschker (he is awesome, so I gave him a new contract)
GK: Marsman

DR: Rosales
DR: Cornelisse

DL: Kuiper
DL: Buysse

DC: Douglas
DC: Gouweleeuw (from SC Heerenveen)
DC: Wuytens (from FC Utrecht)
DC: Wisgerhof

MC: Brama
MC: Fer
MC: Janssen
MC: Schone (from NEC)

AMR: Verhoek (from ADO)
AMR: O. John

AML: Chadli
AML: Tadic (from Groningen)
AML: Bajrami (I'm gonna sell him)

S: Wilfried (from Vitesse)
S: De Jong

I'm gonna buy an extra striker for when Wilfried or Luuk are injured and also Douglas might still leave. If that happens I'll buy another strong CB.

I was thinking about a 4-2-3-1 system like this:

Mihaylov
Rosales - Douglas - Gouweleeuw - Kuiper
Fer - Brama
Verhoek/John - Chadli/De Jong - Tadic/Chadli
Wilfried/De Jong

Last season I aslo used this formation, but my midfield (Fer, Brama, Janssen and Schone) all played awfull (average of 6.4/5), so if anyone has any ideas how to play them, please tell me :) If you know a better formation, also tell me please!

Thanks in advance!

Morning,

Why don't you try a 4-5-1? Like Raikan's 'Swoop there it is'. You could use Janssen/Fer/Schone as the 2 CM's.

And I'd get a new defensive mid or a DR like Vrsjalko from Zagreb

The formation is solid. You should just switch the tactic a bit. Look why they are playing so terrible and adjust accordingly.

Look into Jelle Vossen for a striker. I also got him in my second season at Twente. Sold him later on to Juventus.

Nacer Barazite, still at Austria Wien this patch -> winter transfer to Monaco. Got him for 1.4 mil, he can play as poacher, AMR IF and AMC. Has good ppm's too!