hersi 7

Reaction score
Hi
I'm playing FC Twente (Dutch competition) and I want to make the team able to win the EL. I'm going to buy Vrsjaljko, Kara, Jenssen and Felipe Gutierrez. Together they should cost around 5 million dollars. My first XI should look like this:

Michailov
Vrsjaljko-Kara-Douglas-Rosales (or Tiendalli, doesn't mather, they're bot sh*t)
Fer-Jenssen
Chadli-Gutierrez-John
De Jong

My problem is, I find the midfield a little bit offensive, and the attack isn't very creative.

So my question is, do you know better, cheap CM and AMC. And do you know a good, cheap, creative AMR or AML?
Thanks in advance!

I have around 5 million to spend, but Kara and Vrsjaljko cost around 2 million, so I have 3 million left for a good CM, AMC and AMR/AML. But I could sell some players, so I should have a few millions more. I think, with a little bit luck, I have around million to spend on an AMC, CM and AMR/AMR.

Last edited:
Reyes from America (Mexico) is a young defensive DLP for CM.
There are many MANY players that could play AMC.

There is another guy at Tromso that can play AML,AMC and AMR, Thomas Drage?

Reyes from America (Mexico) is a young defensive DLP for CM.
There are many MANY players that could play AMC.

There is another guy at Tromso that can play AML,AMC and AMR, Thomas Drage?

Thanks, but I do need someone with direct impact. And my scouts say I have to pay at least 6 million for them, so they aren't really cheap. But thanks for your help.

I need someone who's young (20-25) and have direct impact. Like Kara, Jenssen and Vrsjaljko.

Milan Badelj is definitely going to be a top player for your team. Andile Jali can be a more defensive touch to your organization.
For the winger position, I am unsure if he is going to be super creative, but Karim Ait Fana might be a good option.

Milan Badelj is definitely going to be a top player for your team. Andile Jali can be a more defensive touch to your organization.
For the winger position, I am unsure if he is going to be super creative, but Karim Ait Fana might be a good option.
Thanks!
I already looked at Badelj and Jali. Badelj is superb though he's to expensive. Jali is great, but I prefer Gutierrez above him. But I'm going to consider him. Ait Fana looks good, exactly what I was looking for. The price is a worry, but I think he's gonna be my man.