FC Twente v Tottenham Hotspur [19:45 - 07/12/10]

FC Twente 2 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur

Defoe pounces on a rebound and finishes neatly for his second of the game.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

FC Twente 3 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur

Free-kick goal to level the scores. Unfortunately, it was a ridiculous decision to award them with the set-piece in the first place.

Wtf lol I just logged out for a bit and it changed from 2-2 to 3-3.

I dont get how this thread only has 22 posts, United thread has 137 posts but this game is so much better and there is just as much at stake :S What a game.

Hope Robbie Keane can play some part and save his Spurs career!

Tottenham games are very rarely boring. :)

That's something we have going for us.

I dont get how this thread only has 22 posts, United thread has 137 posts but this game is so much better and there is just as much at stake :S What a game.

Because the games 3-3 doesn't mean everyone is going to watch, Always going to watch the team you support and theres more United fans on than Spurs so...

Also looks like top spot is now secured as Inter are down 2-0 I knew spurs would qualify didn't see them coming 1st though, Well done to them!

The referee robbed us. Ah well, bremen got a third :)

facepalm.gif
Did Inter geat beat 3-0 ?

Full-time: FC Twente 3 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur

Should have been 3-2 to us really, their 3rd goal (free-kick) should never have been given. Nice dive by De Jong at the end though, really classy way of finishing off the match.

Werder Bremen 3 - 0 Inter Milan though, in other news, meaning we finish our first Champions League group stage in 1st. :)

Top of the group table. Had so many friends saying that would not happen and we would not get out the group. I think Spurs also have the record of scoring most goals now in the group stages in the history of the competition. Not sure just something I heard.

I have said that for us to get to the knockout stage was a reality and now anything could happen in the knockout rounds. If we made the quarter finals at most I would be ecstatic.

Top of the group table. Had so many friends saying that would not happen and we would not get out the group. I think Spurs also have the record of scoring most goals now in the group stages in the history of the competition. Not sure just something I heard.

I have said that for us to get to the knockout stage was a reality and now anything could happen in the knockout rounds. If we made the quarter finals at most I would be ecstatic.

I think it was that Spurs have scored 2 or more goals the most time in the competition. :)

Congratulations to Spurs, top of the group is quite the achievement, but Inter are so fail XD

Unless Arsenal score 4 goals tomorrow, we'll have scored the most in this tournament's group stages.

Shame our goals conceded is also sky high.

Unless Arsenal score 4 goals tomorrow, we'll have scored the most in this tournament's group stages.

Shame our goals conceded is also sky high.
at least you highly entertaining for the neutral, plus you still have several defensive players to come back