FC United of Manchester (from rags to riches)

Nisbet

Reaction score
images

Challenge(s):
  • Get FC United of Manchester to the Premiership in as few seasons as possible.
  • Beat Manchester United in a competitive game.
  • Win the English Premier League.
  • Win the FA Cup.
  • Win the League Cup.
  • Win the Champions League.
  • Win the Champions League more times than Man Utd (currently stands at 3 times).
  • Win the World Club Cup.
  • Increase FC United's club value higher than Man Utd's.
  • Own your own Stadium.
  • Become a legend at the Club.
  • Gain top Training Facilities.
  • Gain top Youth Facilities.
  • Make club finances show as Rich.
  • Have a player gain a Cap for England.

images
To
images

Rules:
  • Load all English Leagues down to Blue Square North/South only.
  • Any data base size you like but preferably Huge.
  • Create manager "Any Name" and go on holiday until the 24th June 2013. This is the day before the new fixtures come out.
  • Once you return from holiday you must then save the game. Once you have saved the game go on holiday for one further day.
  • Providing that FC United have been promoted to the Blue Square North, retire manager "Any Name" and add yourself with Sunday League reputation and take control of FC United.
  • If FC United have not been promoted reload the previous saved game and go on holiday again for one day. (Repeat this process until FC United are promoted to Blue Square North.
  • If sacked from club then Challenge is over.
  • No editor used or genie scout (goes without saying).

Make it happen

Last edited:
i did this on FM12 it was a great save to do although took me ages it was worth it, i might give it ago again

Hey just wondering how can you know if someone has used genie scout or not.

I'm managing Wembley FC, gonna try and take them as far as I can haha

Did you use an update, because in my game FC United don't have a division?

Did you use an update, because in my game FC United don't have a division?

I think you need to holiday the first season to see if they get promoted to the BSN. That is what I had to do in FM 12 but someone could also upload their database of FC United being in the BSN.

Decent Marcel!

I'm currently 2 games into my first season, won one drawn one. Do you have any recommended signings?

Can't someone just upload the save of the game 1 day before the season starts so we don't have to wait 1 season of holidaying?

If you hop into the editor and go to add a league to England you can add the league that FC united are in with no work at all, since they promote into the game, its just an unactivated league so you can just go ahead and activate it to play as them. Usually the first not active league in any country is made but not active in FM, so with 10 mins or so in the editor you can make it work.

I've finished 4th at BSP and won the playoff for promotion. Now it's december 2017 and I'm leading N Power League 2! I've found some really nice newgens from Denmark and Germany. Later I'll try to post some screenshots!

Cheers

Think I might have a try of this when im home from work, anyone whos just started it could you upload the file where they are in the devision to avoid having to holiday threw a full year?