craigbroadley

Reaction score
im currently managing fc united , and the chairmans been wanting to leave for a season and a half , but the takeovers are always collapsing , is there a problem or do i need to be patient and it will eventually happen ?

Sorry to go off topic, but I also play with FC United and are interested in who your game is going.

I am in the fifth season. After not gaining promotion in the first season I have promoted each year since and are now no 1 in npower 1 in February. The only really problem I have is stadium capacity. After the first season the board went out and borrowed £3.0 mill. to build a new stadium, but it only had a capacity of 3600. Current the stadium is being expanded with further 2000 but I could use a stadium with twice the size.

Who is your game going?

i am in blue square north but because takeovers keep happening and collapsing , i cant sign players really so its making it difficult for me lol :(

i got to championship on a previous save with FC UNITED but although i always stuck within wage budget , mostly signing free agents every season , the blub went into negative and started to fall apart, so be careful getting promoted too quick as the club was basically worth nothing and no players could be signed and others were being sold

Surely I have some issues with wages, but so far I have managed with young talents offered low wages but fairly high bonus. But my economic is very limited due to the fact that the stadium is so small. But guess it would be to easy if I also had a large stadium.