Reaction score
Not too sure if this is right place but anyway, if you have had a game with fc united and are willing to show any of your success with fc united , any good players recommended, and do you enjoy the fc united.

Personally im loving the save and want to carry on with it.

and i recommend fc united for anyone that hasn't been them yet.8-|

Love playing FC United. Currently 3rd year in Premiership in 2024/5. Beat Man United 3-1 for the first time ever in first game of the season !!!
In the Euro Cup for the first time, Won the FA Cup last season.

Last edited:
that's a really good achievment :) i've only really just started but i can tell that its gonna be a great save, and since im a leeds fan i love that you beat man u;)

The one really annoying things about my save, is that I was still stuck with the original 10,000 seater Gigg Lane stadium right until being promoted to the Premiership. The board was forced to expand to 12k on that promotion, and then just this season its upgrading to 15k. It's still along way from the capacity of the bigger clubs in the Premiership though.

that's a really good achievment :) i've only really just started but i can tell that its gonna be a great save, and since im a leeds fan i love that you beat man u;)

FC United, like United Of Manchester ? I find this interesting,a Leeds fan, and proud one, are playing with United. Nice :)
Good luck for you mate, if you want, you can create your blog here, and write about your carrier with FCUOM

might do thanks:) and i didn't know Man city was a fierce rival and utd was only in the other rivals bit, learn something new everyday;)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

just started like i said anyway 11 games in and 4th i think had a few game bad blip but i'm getting into it again not sure later on i should do a story about it, what do you think?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

The one really annoying things about my save, is that I was still stuck with the original 10,000 seater Gigg Lane stadium right until being promoted to the Premiership. The board was forced to expand to 12k on that promotion, and then just this season its upgrading to 15k. It's still along way from the capacity of the bigger clubs in the Premiership though.

Hopefully soon you will get a nice big stadium and then obviously gain more money:)

A leeds fan?!?!?!?! anyway mate, i'm an fc fan what year / league are you in?and did u use the league 7and8 add on pack? if so, if anyone needs advice on players you know where i am!i'm now in prem but my games broke
just to list a few you want/need
ruben hazell
moses barnett
aaron cresswell
kurtney brooks
mark lees
malik buari
sam sheridan(if affordable)
jooe mccann
martin reilly
omar bogle
adam boyes
tommy amos

just out of interest have you attended any games? we play alot in YAAARKKSHIRRE!
FORZA FCUM

yerp a leeds fan and i love yaarkshirre;) im only in first season played 13 games and got 4 games in hand against kendal town(top of league) but just lost 3-0 and yeah its 7 and 8 pack, and thanks ill take a look at those players doubt ill get alot gone over wage bill trying to trim down squad for like 100th time: :L

if you're on about fc games no but leeds i got season ticket really boring pre season especially for us our chairman doesn't know how to invest money in squad but puts his money on boats for himself, atleast fm cures boredom;)

Last edited:
yerp a leeds fan and i love yaarkshirre;) im only in first season played 13 games and got 4 games in hand against kendal town(top of league) but just lost 3-0 and yeah its 7 and 8 pack, and thanks ill take a look at those players doubt ill get alot gone over wage bill trying to trim down squad for like 100th time: :L
to narrow the list down just try and get one of amos,boyes or reiily.
each of them will get nearly a goal a game on a decent tactic!
oh and btw if you haven't already got rid of ben deegan, do! he's alrite in real life but just awful on the game!

i think im using uncle ron, and yeah i will do i got a qualtiy striker hes gone off form a bit now he's called gary arbuckle his finishing is 6!!!! but played 17 scored 11 got 8 assists 4 MoMs

just wonderin if ur havin any problems with it
im in my second season with fc utd and i noticed that man utd are in the premier league and one of the conference leagues has this happened for you?

i think jerome wright is my only surviving fc unitederer of last season he's a bit dirty on this game but does come up with magic at times

i thought you couldn't be FC Utd on this game? or have you downloaded a database?

i thought you couldn't be FC Utd on this game? or have you downloaded a database?
downloaded!if u need a link i'll get you one

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

just wonderin if ur havin any problems with it
im in my second season with fc utd and i noticed that man utd are in the premier league and one of the conference leagues has this happened for you?
didn't happen in mine. seems very strange

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

i think jerome wright is my only surviving fc unitederer of last season he's a bit dirty on this game but does come up with magic at times
i would advise to get rid of him and try to get a guy called pablo navas for a simular wage(if the wages are simular)

okay thanks mate:) and any advise on keeper thers sam asthon (sorry theres 2 survivorers) and a 18 year old but hisatings drop from potential to being best player to being a fairly good keeper

yh it is strange , utd are winning that league comfortably of course nani and rooney seem to be too much for weymouth and the like
played 20 games and are 7 points clear even tho they played 10 games less than everyone else due to the handicap of fulfilling their prem and champs league commitments scored 87 goals and not conceded yet
wondering if this will cause problems in the long run as i would of thought they would get back to back promotions comfortably having a much better squad than anyone else and what happens then 2 utds in the prem? or can they only go as far as the championship

havent&waterlooville have already got pablo navas and has no intention of coming:(

Last edited:
downloaded!if u need a link i'll get you one

no don't worry it's just because one of my best mates is a FCUM fan and goes every game even though he lives in Lincolnshire which is crazy. Anyway the reason he hasn't bought FM11 is cause you can't play as them! :L