need bad help! ive only got one deadly finisher i want one good free or at maximum 7 grand striker just to help me if his form remains same so i can rely on more than one person

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

omg defender got hatrick oO) 2 was penalties but still catching up to my striker:L hes called spencer harris i reccomend him cos he's better than david luiz , pepe, vidic and puyol put together

need bad help! ive only got one deadly finisher i want one good free or at maximum 7 grand striker just to help me if his form remains same so i can rely on more than one person
the only strikers i had up until league 2 were reilly, amos, boyes and later bogle.
if not try and loan someone from a championship/ league 1 reserve team

my main 3 st's for fc utd in the first season were tommy amos, michael jukes and michael reed. they were all frees and got around 13 goals each
they did all spend a quite a lot of the season on the injury table between them, never really had them all fit at the same time. Amos in particular is quality scored 16 goals halfway thru the second season :)
wolfenden was good aswell hes already at the club

recommend steven foley for lm had about 40 assists and 20 goals in a season and a half