kitchin75

Reaction score
so im playing as fc utd im now in the blue square bet prem i dont have my own stadium im renting burys and the board have not said if thay are going to build one so do i upgrade the 1 im at or wait andd see if the board build me a new one

not the best time to be asking for help :) the forum is dead!

wait to see.. get through the first season, try and get promoted.. the board are not going to pump cash in when you have achieved nothing yet...

not the best time to be asking for help :) the forum is dead!

wait to see.. get through the first season, try and get promoted.. the board are not going to pump cash in when you have achieved nothing yet...
thanks mate im in my 3rd season spent 2years in the div below the 1 im in now came 7th first season media said i would come 16th and in my second season won it again media said 15th just started my 3rd season also won the fa trophy so not doing to bad so will have to wait and see but thanks mate for the reply

then you should request a new stadium! and new facilities etc..

then you should request a new stadium! and new facilities etc..

i cant when i go to ask its in grey and i cant ask so i dont think we have the cash so will have to wait and see im loving this save

i cant when i go to ask its in grey and i cant ask so i dont think we have the cash so will have to wait and see im loving this save

it means you have asked already, it sometimes takes about 5/6 months before you can request again... so just check every month!

it means you have asked already, it sometimes takes about 5/6 months before you can request again... so just check every month!
never asked them for a new 1 its allways been in grey

never asked them for a new 1 its allways been in grey

yeah then they won't allow you to even ask.. if you get promoted this season they might consider it.. just make sure you are making a profit each month.. otherwise they may never.. well until you reach the EPL or Championship

yeah then they won't allow you to even ask.. if you get promoted this season they might consider it.. just make sure you are making a profit each month.. otherwise they may never.. well until you reach the EPL or Championship

ok thanks mate