FC12 kitpacks

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
As FC12 has become popular among our kitmakers. Just look at the past 2 weeks KotW competitions...

I was wondering if other members would like to begin making kitpacks for the playable nations in FM12?
Personally I prefer them much more than SS and FB and will in my own time be making official 12-13 kits in this style. How much i do will depend on intrest and free time. Im not expecting all playable nations to be done but maybe the major ones(England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Internationals perhaps).
Its quite a large task and not one which will be done over night but if anybodys intrested in doing packs also just let me know :)

Completed nations:

WIP:
English Premier League(Steve*)
UEFA Nations(Hermanchides)
German Bundesliga (Mike)

Last edited:
Guess nobody else is interested im making the kits.

Will start on the premiership later tonight.

I can give it a go and help out if you want Steve? - Was thinking of moving away from my SS Kitpacks towards FC12 anyways :)

I can give it a go and help out if you want Steve? - Was thinking of moving away from my SS Kitpacks towards FC12 anyways :)

Cheers Chris. Im starting with the English Premier League as thats the most popular. Name whatever league youd like to start on?

Another thing im doing is saving PSD files to expand the kitpacks aswell which could be released after a while. Would give a real chance to get more people using FC12 when theres more templates available.

Vanadel 1-2(gateshead request)
View attachment 278498View attachment 278499

Nike 31-32(Arsenal)
View attachment 278500View attachment 278501View attachment 278502View attachment 278503

It will probably take me about a week to do a full pack as i do be quite busy with other work

No problems mate - and yes a good idea with templates :) - as I have actually just finished updating the SS UEFA nations kit pack - I have decided while that is fresh in my memory I will give that a go - is that ok?

No problems mate - and yes a good idea with templates :) - as I have actually just finished updating the SS UEFA nations kit pack - I have decided while that is fresh in my memory I will give that a go - is that ok?

Yeah thats perfect. By the way, some of the kits havnt changed from last season and theres a good collection from here:
FC12' - FM Fanboys (There all last seasons)

It may save some time if they dont need to be done :)

Steve - do you think it will be a good idea to have a thread for the FC12 Templates? - we can then keep the kitpacks and templates separate. Can then do updates on the template pack (similar to how the SS was done on FM-View)? If you think it good idea I shall set up the template thread :)

Steve - do you think it will be a good idea to have a thread for the FC12 Templates? - we can then keep the kitpacks and templates separate. Can then do updates on the template pack (similar to how the SS was done on FM-View)? If you think it good idea I shall set up the template thread :)

Yeah we could do it like that. Dont have the time to do myself so if you could that would be great. Im just heading off here now and wont be active over the weekend but I will tear into them monday and hopefully get through a lot of the pl pack then :)

I'm up for it. I'd like to do German Bundesliga please :)

Just started the Bundesliga; took me one whole hour to do FC Augsburg's home kit (below), collar was a *****. I'll continue later :)

Last edited:
FC12 KITPACK - NATIONAL KITS FOR EUROPE
wales_1_zpsb705e9de.png
spain_1_zps0dcff63c.png
italy_1_zpsb04c65ac.png

Download here

Just a note about expanding the template files - how can we combine the lot to make one kitpack? I'm asking because I'm doing an Adidas template right now, and you've used Adidas in your kitpack so if we were both to upload our updated files, we're going to have something like Adidas 33-51 from one and Adidas 33-56 from another (for example).

I'm doing it one way and another: updating the files like you're doing, and I'm saving all the kits into one league template.

Just a note about expanding the template files - how can we combine the lot to make one kitpack? I'm asking because I'm doing an Adidas template right now, and you've used Adidas in your kitpack so if we were both to upload our updated files, we're going to have something like Adidas 33-51 from one and Adidas 33-56 from another (for example).

I'm doing it one way and another: updating the files like you're doing, and I'm saving all the kits into one league template.

Mike I am updating the template pack every week, so if you post your "adidas 33-51" for example on to the template thread then I will incorporate it into the template pack, the templates you/others post may be renamed to the next available template numbers. But doing it that way makes sure that the template pack is complete and without duplicates.

I have also been uploading templates as I go along (when i have enough of a certain manufacturer to make it viable), on the template thread to give people an idea of what has been done and what number template we are up to.

I can help out if you would like? I don't have a lot of free time but if you want me to do a smaller league e.g the SPL/something similar then I'm available :)

I can help out if you would like? I don't have a lot of free time but if you want me to do a smaller league e.g the SPL/something similar then I'm available :)

Glad to see you have taken my advice mate :p

More than welcome to help mate. It doesnt matter how long you take to make a pack once they are of good quality(which your kits are).

SPL would be fine if you want to go ahead, ill add you to the list.

Works slowing down a bit so PL pack should be in the next 2 days.