Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

:D

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe.png
    Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 305
The best tactic in the new version?

369 seems to be the best - 369.1 is testing less overall closing down from the team, so that FB's and CB's don't get pulled out of position so easily. seems to be working very well on the sporting and borussia saves that have been shared. i'm also now testing it again on my second season at WH

haaland 29 goals in 8 matches

wow - on the youtube review that was made, Haaland scored 75 goals in one season - the best i've managed in all my testing is 47 from Marcus Edwards i believe, however i haven't really tested on bigger teams with made players, i like to use young players with potential

edit: but please post a screenie of that! 😁

wow - on the youtube review that was made, Haaland scored 75 goals in one season - the best i've managed in all my testing is 47 from Marcus Edwards i believe, however i haven't really tested on bigger teams with made players, i like to use young players with potential

edit: but please post a screenie of that! 😁
i throw a ss up when the season is over on how many goals he came up on

;)

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe-2.png
    Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe-2.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 333
Was having a mess with Everton on 369.1 put the 2 am as ss and took roam from positions off all ss and put run wide on for both ss wide players in work so cant show any results yet but they was 4.0 5.0 6.1 and more beat Southampton away 5.0 king scorrd em all

Hi Veez, i play with xbox, i made the 999 version by the video on youtube. Which chance i should make tio create the 369 version? Thank you

so far it is going very well

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund mod Wolfsburg_ Gennemgang.png
    Borussia Dortmund mod Wolfsburg_ Gennemgang.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 254
my first match in norway fo Bodø/Glimt. I just changed, as usual, for an attacking mentality
first game.png

feel sorry for them

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund mod Heidenheim_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    Borussia Dortmund mod Heidenheim_ Pressemedarbejders opsummering.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 192

Attachments

• Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe.png
    Borussia Dortmund_ Kampe.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 162